The Curse Of Oak Island

I'm watching the reruns right now. The metal detectorist said he got a signal that is typically either gold or silver.???

His name is Steve Zazulyk. Online I saw his profile he's only been detecting for 3 years.

The other guy is Dave Spencer from Kellyco.

I love making these lol

Attachments

• OI.jpg
    OI.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 925
I'm watching the reruns right now. The metal detectorist said he got a signal that is typically either gold or silver.???

His name is Steve Zazulyk. Online I saw his profile he's only been detecting for 3 years.

The other guy is Dave Spencer from Kellyco.
I was wondering the same thing how could the signal be gold or silver.

weird thing is... gold miners would strip that in a week and be done!

I don't get whats so hard about digging a hole!

I agree, I never understood what's so hard about digging a hole, just mine it out like they do in quarries, as for the ground water just use some big pumps. Or just get one of those core sample rigs, run it down in a few locations and check the plugs, if there's anything down there pieces of it will be brought up. I still have a hard time believing anyone would or even could bury a treasure that deeply, especially in that era, it's a fun legend, but just a legend IMO.

"reading appears to be a high conductive metal like gold or silver" I think most of us wish gold and silver registered the same, unfortunately it doesn't.

I'm not watching and don't plan to either. I can look out my front window and see the island, lol. But watching a "reality show" about it where very little is likely to be actual reality? No thanks.

They've got to drag this out. If they just dug up the whole island in a weekend, they couldn't get 2+ years of TV money out of it. Even if they don't find anything else, they've found $$$$.:D

I'll be watching too but, since I already have the treasure, it'll be like watching a rerun.

ATP/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT Hand held

Attachments

• Jack 1.jpg
    Jack 1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 962
Satalite scan it

They found cities in jungles and deserts using nasa scans. They should get one of island. I would also do core testing. Say 150 feet in different spots. And maybe even side scan the entire water line of island. As far as the swamp goes their is a special bucket scoop they use down south you could drive right into the swamp. You would have those 3 targets in minutes without pumping the swamp. Instead of spending 10's of thousands of dollars on pumping the thing spend that money getting a swamp back hoe from down south and scoop,scoop,scoop done. I pull for these guys but they think so little. Meaning small this and that.

Go big, satellite ,core samples, side scan sonar. And the expensive ground penetrating system that actually tells you what the heck your dealing with. Then decide where to dig. You should know the battlefield before you get engaged and get your but kicked. If your going to waist money at least be creative. I think their is something buried their. But doing what everyone else did will not find it. And just fore the heck of it bring in a medium. If slaves or pirates dug the shafts I guarantee they got murdered and buried their.

Back
Top Bottom