Hamid - YOUR THE KING OF MD

I'm less curiouis about the secretiveness and more curious about whether they actually work:?:

Not much info out there...

Ditto.. The one looks pretty much like a rake. The tines are thinner. Less resistance in the sand. I say modify a heavy duty rake and check it out. Ppl talk all the time about how chains are so hard to find. Could be quite a few out there then. Depends on where you are.. I may try it out. In the dark lol... Anyone asks I'll just say I lost my keys :)

From someone who has spent a lot of time in Arabic-speaking countries:

I like to read Hamid's posts since he reminds me so much of my friends overseas and my Arabic friends here in the states. Here's a typical fishing conversation between me and my Iraqi fishing buddy (IFB):

IFB: HA! I am the king of fishing! Look at this fish!

HS: It's a six inch perch.

IFB: This is a beautiful perch. Where is your perch? I see no perch for you. I am king.

HS: I caught a bigger one than you yesterday.

IFB: Who wants to be king of yesterday? You want to be king of fishing, you catch the big perch again. Instead you keep talking and no fish. So I am king.

-this goes on for the duration of the fishing trip.

Ha Ha!!! :laughing::laughing:

I'm less curiouis about the secretiveness and more curious about whether they actually work:?:

Not much info out there...

Not sure the best way to explain it? But a chain grabber is just some notches of various sizes.Works the same way a chain on a dump truck works when they want to let the back gate down.Link slips in,next link won't let it slide.Thin chains you could break in two.But nobody else is gonna find them with a detector.Be better to also have one with not that many teeth.Something i'd use during the winter time in drysand.Wet sand you can forget about it.A rake would kill you in 5 minutes:lol:

Ditto.. The one looks pretty much like a rake. The tines are thinner. Less resistance in the sand. I say modify a heavy duty rake and check it out. Ppl talk all the time about how chains are so hard to find. Could be quite a few out there then. Depends on where you are.. I may try it out. In the dark lol... Anyone asks I'll just say I lost my keys :)

Those beach volleyball courts people would just think you are raking them smooth.Be a good place to wear an orange vest.

Think ill just ask the beach raking tractor guy if he would mind me going thru his trash when he is done. Lot less work..... pull up a lawn chair and a couple of cold ones and split the finds with him. I see one problem..... after the first split he may go into business on his own :laughing: Then i guess ill have to grab a rake like the rest of you crazies.

Dew

Kind of primitive looking but I like it.
Especially the treble hooks.

Hamid are you going to try it?

Kind of primitive looking but I like it.
Especially the treble hooks.

Hamid are you going to try it?

Don't know about Hamid? But i'm gonna make a bigger version.Only thing is i'm gonna cut the barbs off the treble hooks.When i was younger i was setting a flounder set.Weight flipped in the water and buried one of the treble hooks through my thumb nail.First time i ever almost jumped overboard in pain:lol:

I'm in favor of anything that works.. Does anyone have any info on results? I know thats a broad question since something actually has to be there in order to find it. So heard any reports? i post and view from a phone so my internet perfomance is lacking. Comp has been down quite a while.

Thank your for undertand me

I can assure you that he is posting from Morocco. :yes:
Hello again
If i were you, i didn't tell the secret about the members:?::no:......If anyone want the informations about me, can he sent me message or read my profil:cool:
I wish you have great day and happy hunting:cool:
Regards Hamid

Don't know about Hamid? But i'm gonna make a bigger version.Only thing is i'm gonna cut the barbs off the treble hooks.When i was younger i was setting a flounder set.Weight flipped in the water and buried one of the treble hooks through my thumb nail.First time i ever almost jumped overboard in pain:lol:

Oh man that had to be the pits! OUCH!

Cut them barbs off!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom