200 posts really? To use classifieds

I've gotten most of my posts, by making some sort of stupid commentary on these exact type of threads..

Wish we could sell post count ..

<°)))>{

Well, you’ve gotten a lot of great responses to your “one word” question. That should give you an idea of how fast you can have 200 posts in no time.
Good luck!

There was new people coming in with next to no posts and using the classifieds. After several people got stiffed with no products or losing money the rule was adopted. Only contributing members can use the classifieds IE 200 posts. Just a way to weed out the run and gun scammers. It’s unfortunate but necessary for the good of the group. New comers seem to hate it and members that were around for the scams prefer it. Start making some comments on people finds and you will be there in no time. And welcome to the forum!!

Good reply !!!!

The OP needs to understand that rule can help protect them too.

Every so often this topic comes up, maybe they should include the reason why 200 posts are required in the rules that it is for everyone's protection, including theirs.

Reminded me of a past thread -

"Stuff to sell but not enough posts"

https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=235799

Yep, simply post to get the numbers up....guess I don't play posts like, " nice find "....but that's just me...I enjoy the read and leave the added posts to you...Just sayin.

I realize the forum makes money when folks post....

primetime

Personally, I think it should be higher; like 300 to 500. Be a forum member first. Then, if you "keep your nose clean" that long, you earn a nice, shiny right-to-sell-stuff badge.
After 10,000 posts, you get a nice shiny right-to-screw-with-people's-heads badge. After 18,000 posts, you can just sum up an entire hot thread with one word...like "yup". :laughing:

Personally, I think it should be higher; like 300 to 500. Be a forum member first. Then, if you "keep your nose clean" that long, you earn a nice, shiny right-to-sell-stuff badge.
After 10,000 posts, you get a nice shiny right-to-screw-with-people's-heads badge. After 18,000 posts, you can just sum up an entire hot thread with one word...like "yup". :laughing:

:lol::bouncy::lol: Yup! Oh wait, I still have a few to go to get to 18,000. :lol::bouncy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom