My best finds to date.

Wow. With luck like that you should be looking for bigfoot and the loch ness monster, I have a feeling you'd find them in no time...:roll:

LOL story behind that ring. Found it and came out of the water. Couldn't see any marks on it but a 9 or a 6. put it on my pinky finger and continued deteteting. Got out of the lake and off the island and into a city. TWO minutes before 6pm I walked into a jewelry store that was closing. I was still in my wetsuit. They kind of looked at me strange. I said just please tell me if this is real. They tested it and said it certainly was and I had a 12 to 14 grand ring! 18K white gold and the main princess cut diamond was flawless.

Made my week!!

At least i'm not the only one to walk into a store in my wetsuit! lol

Those are some amazing treasures. Aside from the obvious value of some, I particularity like that bottle, she's a beaut!

Nice Bottle. I wonder if mine was included in one of the 4 known?

Attachments

• calnoncronkagain.JPG
    calnoncronkagain.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 309
Yes, I contacted the paper and they have NO idea why it was made unfortunately. I wish they would research it. Just a tad late and in 1914 5.00 was a weeks pay for some.

Good luck with your bottles. You never know. I posted mine on another site and it was seen by a bottle collector in Detroit. He only had a piece of one. His bottle collection was amazing.

Thanks for your comments. I have tons to share and lots of fun with this hobby.

What was your coin valued at? Looks to be in great condition.
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Holy smokes! You have some seriously nice finds there! I hope to come across one of those things in my detecting career.

Scuba, did you find the gold coin in our area? We met last year across from your shop. What an amazing thing to find. I try to never even dream about finding one, but if you found one around here.... maybe there's hope!

Ok I don't know how to do multiple quotes so here goes.

Hemicharger. I have NO idea if yours is included. You need to find Bottlemike in Detroit. He might be VERY interested!

Never valued the Good for 5.00 in gold token.

The 10.00 gold piece was found in a park in Utah. All I can say is DIG DEEP zinc penny signals.

Those finds are absolutely awesome !!! Those finds will certainly buy some nice equipment if you chose to sell them !!!!

Back
Top Bottom