A couple of V's, an injun and a GW...

Waveoff

Elite Member
I went out for a couple of quick hunts today after it rained last night and this morning. My neighborhood continues to give up silver. My first quick hunt was in the neighbor's yard where I scored the GW. My second hunt was in a town about 45 minutes away. I went back to the yard where I found my first three injuns with my Vaquero. The Etrac was able to sniff out a lot of targets I missed. I found several old wheats along with the two V's (1901 & 1911) and the 1894 injun. I was running the Andy S pattern and the second V was barely coming in with a broken nickel tone and jumpy numbers. I opened the screen up and saw it was hitting 1-12 to 2-12 and sounded like a solid nickel. Had I not done that, I may have passed on the target. When I dug it, it was on edge. I think I might open up the lower FE lines so I don't miss anymore good targets!

JXTQg1m.jpg

LnbykeX.jpg

Very cool. Love the "v". Only found one of those so far.

Nice bunch of oldies there, Congrats!

Thank you!

That’s a great day,man you got some good spots..Congrats on all of them

Thanks! These were all found in spots that I previously hit. Running in manual sensitivity has been uncovering a lot of stuff I missed!

Very nice finds! That quarter looks like it was just minted.

Thank you! It came out of the ground pretty clean but I did shine it up with some baking soda.

Nice bunch of oldies Congratulations!

Thanks!

Awesome coins, hope to find any of those coins some day myself! :lol:

Congrats!

Thank you! You will!

Congrats on the oldies!

Thanks!

Very cool. Love the "v". Only found one of those so far.

Thank you! I hope you find more someday.

Nice! A little bit of everything!

Thanks! I love finding a variety when I'm out hunting.

Looks like you had a fun hunt. I love finding V's and Indians, not to mention a 1964 Washington.
HH everyone

It was exciting. Every good sounding target ended up being an old wheat or the coins pictured here. The quarter was kind of scratchy though because it had a few nails nearby.

Back
Top Bottom