is my whites brand new whites beach hunter broken?

madgical

i just purchased a brand new whites beach hunter id today. after going to the beach the machine was working fine. upon arriving home the machine is going crazy on me. the lights wont go off and the sound is erratic ( i was running it in my backyard grass,not indoors).i have tried everything to correct this from trying to ground balance and changing batteries and the machine just wont quit.anyone have any idea on what could be causing this. ive had this machine for 8 hours. thanks for any help in advance.

Could be EMI... do you have a dog fence or were you close to overhead power lines? my DFX would do the same thing near powerlines...

Check the coil for cracks, I had one do that and it was the coil. It is a great machine when it is working properly, Good luck

thanks all

it was definately the coil. got it replaced the next day and first time out with new beach hunter i scored $8.32. thanks to whites and reilys for great service.

I'm glad White's took good care of you and replaced it. You did great with the coin totals with the new unit!

no more whites

after trading in 2 of whites beach hunters i am happy to announce a new member of my family: minelab excalibur. oh yeah!

Back
Top Bottom