My best gold find ever and I still can’t believe it

I hadn't heard that gold coins shouldn't be wiped dry, although it makes sense. Does this apply to all coins? Thanks!

Any time you wipe something dry, you risk introducing something that can scratch what ever you are drying. You certainly don't want to scratch a gold coin. Chances are you won't, but why take that chance?

Thanks a lot for all the positive comments. I’m glad I was lucky enough to find something good and being able to share it with a crowd like you guys/gals it makes it that much better. Good luck to you all out there.

Congrats! Bucket list coin for so many. One day I hope to have one myself.

This wasn’t in my bucket list since I never did make one. One thing I did learned from this is that I should be digging a lot more iffy signals since it pays off eventually. Good luck out there and happy hunting.

Absolutely incredible!!! I can only dream of getting one. Maybe one day....well, big congrats to you sir. You still give me hope that I can find one too so thanks!

I read this post a while ago, but was left speechless at the time. :shock: Now, I must say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for the details on the signal. The negative numbers were probably from some iron junk close by, or maybe your ground balance being off; making it sound iffy. You should air test it to see what it rings up at without any ground interference.

Clean that baby up a little! Distilled water and a soft bristle brush can't hurt it. Pat dry with a soft cotton cloth.

Back
Top Bottom