Explain your Username

clifford is my first name, tronics is the second half of my business (cartronics) hence we get clifftronics. My avitar is a pic of a gold 14k chain i found in a soccerfield.....GL+HH.....cliff.

Wow! I've been reading about your biz on Benzworld.. I'll pm you

I had a golf teacher who was years ahead of his time. I had trouble grasping some of his concepts so the told me to make myself into a slingshot.. The arms were the cords and the clubhead was the pouch. I immediately grasped what he was saying.
And 47 is the amount of times I told him to toss that yellow detector into the brink..... and he still won't listen to me :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

mine is made up of my first name initial Joe, and my wife's C Cathy, The Rest is my shortened last name, BROJ9, Brojakowski, the 9 stands for the ninth generation male to be born in the U.S.A.

[email protected]

Easier sad than done lately my friend, I have a 9mm size kidney stone stuck in my pipes, ooooouuuucccchhhhhhhh....

Sorry to go off topic... I passed one yesterday, 10mm. Get them all of the time in June/July but this stone is the largest I have passed without medical intervention.

I live on the Outer Banks and got the nickname "Franz" because one day some drunk girl was all over me and asked me my name. I was joking around and said "Franz" because the last song I'd heard on my radio that day was called "Franz Hanzerbeak."

Last edited:
Just my name and age when I registered. The avatar is the first animated GIF I've made (well, about the 14th attempt, most were reject because of the size restraints). It was a giant, cicada killer wasp, one of three that terrorized my backyard last summer. Being around 2 inches long, and sort of aggressive, sort of interesting to photograph and film.

OK, getting off topic for a second... ...went camping once, lit up the coleman lantern and within 10 minutes it was covered w/ cicada killers! Couldn't retrieve it until daylight. But for a good while after that I had plenty of fun plinking at them with my air rifle. I remember once as a kid, I took one out while it was stinging a cicada. Cicada flew off w/o a thank you or anything. Back to the thread, sorry about the detour.

Mine's pretty self explanitory for the most part.

Caught on Bambi-cam_e.jpg

Besides the obvious, back in the old hotrod days, whenever I dropped off parts (cranks, heads, and such), they always had "Longhair" painted on them when I picked 'em up.

Well mines easy.... I am always busy and on the go.
Demon means several things,but i use this term as the dictionary defines
it...a person with great energy, drive, etc. The other part is my metal detector, which i am loving more and more.:yes:

Mine came from a mix of things. Years ago I got on Ebay and had the stock user name they gave me. I kept forgetting it so had to come up with another. At the time I was flying RC airplanes and I worked at LOWES. So I figured I would remember that name, and it fit for RC planes. I was also a longtime member on a snowmobile forum and the name really fit good there too. Been using it of about 15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom