Orange County, CA?

Lots of folks here from SoCal! Try doing a "Intro" post in the General section. Welcome from a NorCal guy!:D:cool:

Hey, welcome Flyfisherman.
I'm about to move to the Temecula area but am always up for a drive. Look forward to hearing more from you.

RD :cool:

Thanks! I've done the beaches a little and have hit a few schools. I'm open for anything. I purchased a (used) DFX-300 and figured I could grow into it. Man, there is a bunch to learn and doing it on your own is a bit daunting. If any of you go out on a weekend, and wouldn't mind a complete beginner tagging along, please let me know.

I welcomed you to the forum in your other post.

The DFX is an awesome machine...you'll love it. I recommend getting a copy of Jeff Foster's book entitled, "Digging Deeper With the DFX". It's pretty much the bible for the DFX. (Amazon has them.)

As I said elsewhere, if you're ever up S.F. or San Jose way...let me know. We hava a crazy bunch here that are referred to as "The Left Coast Gang". We'll go hunting.

I welcomed you to the forum in your other post.

The DFX is an awesome machine...you'll love it. I recommend getting a copy of Jeff Foster's book entitled, "Digging Deeper With the DFX". It's pretty much the bible for the DFX. (Amazon has them.)

As I said elsewhere, if you're ever up S.F. or San Jose way...let me know. We hava a crazy bunch here that are referred to as "The Left Coast Gang". We'll go hunting.

Thanks for the welcome! Actually, both of them. =)

I do have Jeff Foster's book. Not being familiar with the lingo it's been a slow pull. I guess it's going to take some time and effort to get a good grasp on the technology and various concepts.

I keep intending to create a custom program but always seem to fall back to the preset modes.

I do have Jeff Foster's book. Not being familiar with the lingo it's been a slow pull. I guess it's going to take some time and effort to get a good grasp on the technology and various concepts.

I keep intending to create a custom program but always seem to fall back to the preset modes.

If you have any questions about the lingo, the technology, and how features work for or against each other, feel free to ask. I've learned a lot about my XLT by asking around.

Im in Devore area brand new waiting for my 250 to get here, use to md a few yrs back.
I have already got the ok to hunt an old ranch on private property close by

Back
Top Bottom