Bullet hole in my wheat penny

campnagle

Elite Member
My best guess is that someone put this on the end of the barrel on a revolver pointed straight up and shot it?

Attachments

• 1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 015 (Small).JPG
    1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 015 (Small).JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 2,697
  • 1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 019 (Small).JPG
    1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 019 (Small).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • 1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 013 (Small).JPG
    1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 013 (Small).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 951
  • 1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 010 (Small).JPG
    1-20-13 hunt, Barber dime 010 (Small).JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 935
OH Brother! Poor Lincoln gets in the HEAD again! :laughing::laughing:
KT has one He found of a zincoln looked about the same but they at least had the guts to shoot him from the front! HA HA Wear it on the Royal Key Ring now as a charm against zincoln ONLY hunts! :laughing::laughing:

OH Brother! Poor Lincoln gets in the HEAD again! :laughing::laughing:
KT has one He found of a zincoln looked about the same but they at least had the guts to shoot him from the front! HA HA Wear it on the Royal Key Ring now as a charm against zincoln ONLY hunts! :laughing::laughing:

:laughing::lol::laughing::lol::laughing::lol:

Nice find, not everyday you find a penny thats been assassinated. Cool!

Wow that's so cool , I think it was last week when someone on the forum was looking for coins with holes in them and posted a thread about it .

I remember when I used to jump on the train tracks in the NYC subway and lay pennies on the tracks after the train would pass my coin would be thin as paper and you could still see the face smashed/smeared .

thats a cool wheat ear nice find. Would definitely put it on some type chain as a lucky piece i mean you did find some silver that hunt right?

Back
Top Bottom