Getting word Garrett has 2 new releases or something new

This is nothing new, from what I've heard, they are yet again repackaging old tech. Duck dynasty Apex and AT max's! Just what we were all asking for! :lol::wow::laughing:

Garrett has already realized that the laws of physics, and the reality of coin shooting have already been met.

That's why their focus has been on metal detection security.

Garrett has already realized that the laws of physics, and the reality of coin shooting have already been met.

That's why their focus has been on metal detection security.

Anyone that has used the latest Garrett tech knows that there is PLENTY of room for improvement. If they could create a SMF with capabilities similar to the equinox, D2, and legend, they would at least have a hand in this card game. I highly doubt garrett is folding in the sport division though. I thought I heard something about an AT Apex or something along those lines quite awhile ago. They make a great product with some of the best customer service in the biz, but they have had little to no answers for the competition. Many have been patiently waiting, including myself for a response that may or may not be coming...

I didn't word that correctly cellrdwellr.

More specifically, Garrett has had plenty of time to introduce a submersible SMF, yet they haven't.

I'm thinking it's because they know they're too late to the game, and can't come up with anything groundbreaking, or anything that will able to compete with the likes of Nokta Makro, XP, and Minelab. As such, it seems they have given up, and have focused on their security division.

This camouflage, duck call thing, is to me, absolutely pathetic. Everything indicates that they have given up on metal detectors.

Last edited:
I know a while back Garrett acquired a new president of the company. With the passing of Mrs. Garrett and the changes within the company, my guess is just growing pains associated with the lifecycle of their products. I do wish we really had a good american made detector that could compete with the multifreqency flagships.

I know a while back Garrett acquired a new president of the company. With the passing of Mrs. Garrett and the changes within the company, my guess is just growing pains associated with the lifecycle of their products. I do wish we really had a good american made detector that could compete with the multifreqency flagships.

My post in another Garrett thread:

Maybe they're trying to catch up with Tesoro :laughing:

Garretts is well on their way. However, like Tesoro, I'm sure they have their fan base who will continue to support them, which is fine.

Years ago there was a discussion about Garretts being "Made in America", to which I'd posted a pic of the speaker in an Ace 250 clearly stamped "Made in Mexico". Assembled/Built is 2 different things.

These are just camouflaged Garrett detectors for Duck Dynasty. Nothing new from Garrett

Hurrrah! Now you can have a detector that you can lay down in the field and never see it again..... Then, you can go buy another camo machine...
and do it again!..

:wow2: truly groundbreaking. :thumbsup: :dingding: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Lots of theories on why Garrett is releasing a new signature series metal detector. Has anyone ever worked for a company where they have some surplus stock left over that they would like to move out to create room for some now products? Getting creative to do so is the first step.

Attachments

• may16a.jpg
    may16a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 304
Lots of theories on why Garrett is releasing a new signature series metal detector. Has anyone ever worked for a company where they have some surplus stock left over that they would like to move out to create room for some now products? Getting creative to do so is the first step.

Ooooh, a hint of something new!

Garrett has obtained the pinnacle of detecting technology and all they need to do is add coloring to the detector to satisfy the masses.
BTW Pinnacle is the name for their SMF detector coming out soon.:lol:
Sheesh! I could get in trouble for leaking this info!

Garrett has obtained the pinnacle of detecting technology and all they need to do is add coloring to the detector to satisfy the masses.
BTW Pinnacle is the name for their SMF detector coming out soon.:lol:
Sheesh! I could get in trouble for leaking this info!

Yea, obtaining "the pinnacle" was when they got Whites. cant color that by any other name. :hornetsnest:

I didn't word that correctly cellrdwellr.

More specifically, Garrett has had plenty of time to introduce a submersible SMF, yet they haven't.

I'm thinking it's because they know they're too late to the game, and can't come up with anything groundbreaking, or anything that will able to compete with the likes of Nokta Makro, XP, and Minelab. As such, it seems they have given up, and have focused on their security division.

This camouflage, duck call thing, is to me, absolutely pathetic. Everything indicates that they have given up on metal detectors.

Well put….it does seem they’re late to any game that’s been played as of late. Putting a signal into the ground isn’t really the problem, though there are limits of which most know. The real issue is in the processing itself, and conveying the results to the operator in an intelligible way. It’s a tough thing to do, and it’s possible that Garrett simply doesn’t have the people on board at this moment to go to any “next level”. So in order to sell SOMETHING….well, we’re seeing what we’re seeing.

buy 'em make ya hunt better! keep telling' yourself that, while Garrett takes ya scratch!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom