South America Gold Rush

albiediggin

Elite Member
Just sitting here watching the Discovery Channel and I saw the commercial for the new Gold Rush season. Looks like the Hoffman's will be in South America this time. Just wondered how many people watch the show :cool:. I am looking forward to seeing them in a different setting and seeing how well they do down there. Also wondering if it is just going to be the Hoffman's or if there will be other miners. Guess will have to watch August 2nd and find out.

Eh, I guess they feel they will get better ratings in South America. I hope they don't get rid of Parker or Dakota Fred.

I watch the show, but I find Todd to be quite annoying. He wants to be a gold miner, but he seems too impatient and unwilling to listen to the people who know what they're doing. If he just let Dave take over the mining and became the money guy I think they would be better off. I like watching Parker because it's pretty rare to see someone his age with his drive to succeed. With Dakota Fred I go back and forth from hating him to feeling sorry for him and wanting him to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom