Looking at the Impact and...???

Rhunter

Hi, I have been looking at 2 very different detectors and like the Impact and the Blisstool V6. I like the depth of the Bliss and it seems to be a really great relic machine and will find gold chains on the beach. I like the versatility of the Impact...with it being a new machine....I don't have all the info on it yet. Any depth test numbers for the impact for coins and relics?? Anyone like or not like these 2 machines? Any real experience with either of these detectors. I live in VA and like to relic and coin hunt.....Thanks for your time:)

Nokta Impact

Hi, I have been looking at 2 very different detectors and like the Impact and the Blisstool V6. I like the depth of the Bliss and it seems to be a really great relic machine and will find gold chains on the beach. I like the versatility of the Impact...with it being a new machine....I don't have all the info on it yet. Any depth test numbers for the impact for coins and relics?? Anyone like or not like these 2 machines? Any real experience with either of these detectors. I live in VA and like to relic and coin hunt.....Thanks for your time:)

Great Detector, a lot of options , great on deep targets.
any Questions please call
dennis

Back
Top Bottom