• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Chauffeurs Badges, Let's See Them

I have found two of them, both from Illinois, 1921 and 1927:

Chauffeurs-Badges_zpsed22c043.jpg

I found my only one almost thirty years ago. My friend found another one the next day in the same area. Sadly I don't have it any longer. I saw one like it in an antique store for $75.00 back then and mine was in better shape. I haven't found another one since.

I figured I would bring this thread back to life since there seems to be a few posted recently that maybe could be added to this thread.

Those are neat, I want to find one now! Closest thing I have found is a bicycle badge from the city I live in

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

Found in my yard lil over a year ago looks like the one Azmodeus found. Azmod where abouts do you live in Southern Illinois? Heres mine
Edit: just want to add it was found under a spot where the old clothes line use to run :cool:
1941 chauffeurs license.jpg

I found my badge a few years ago. I got run off of the site where I found it. I pulled wheats, silver, and this badge out of there in about 30 minutes of hunting. Sure wish I could go back.

Attachments

• 1950 Badge.jpg
    1950 Badge.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 311
Texas Chauffeurs Badge

Here's one I found a few years ago at an old hotel that burned down in the 40's or 50's.

Attachments

• Key and Badge 025.jpg
    Key and Badge 025.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 295
  • Key and Badge 031.jpg
    Key and Badge 031.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 301
Congrats on all the cool looking old Chauffeurs Badges !
A great idea for a thread - I've yet to find one - on my hit list.

Awesome thread! :yes: Here are two I have found :) One is dated 1922, and the other is dated 1928.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 267
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 268
Back
Top Bottom