Big silver and BIG Gold with the nox 600

goes4ever

Elite Member
I hunted all weekend long (approx 21 hours) with my new nox 600. Finally put this beast to a real test. I hunted fields that had been previously pounded with my etrac and other machines and I did a few door knocks at old farm houses, that are known to be full or iron. To be honest this machine impressed me a lot. Its speed and recovery in iron is amazing. The NY botton came out of a hole with so much iron I am still amazed how the nox gave me such a good signal. My buddy went over the hole and didnt even get a signal except for iron. He was using an explorer with a small coil. Several indians and relics came from the field including the 1877 seated that I pulled from a etrac hit field. I have been using the etrac for 8 years and this nox makes me not even want to use the etrac...lol. Yes I have that much faith in it. The BIG gold was the highlight of the weekend it came in a soild 19 on the Nox and I really thought I was digging an indian penny, what a shock to pull out a size 13 gold ring that weighs 12.5g!!!! Also got several nice indians including a 1875 and 1879 that came from the gold ring farm yard. Great weekend or amazing finds..........more finds than I got in the last 4-6 months of last year!

Attachments

• 4-22-18.jpg
    4-22-18.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 2,905
  • old coins nox.jpg
    old coins nox.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2,912
  • silver with nox.jpg
    silver with nox.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,882
  • 1877 seated.jpg
    1877 seated.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 2,880
  • indians with nox.jpg
    indians with nox.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,861
  • relics with nox.jpg
    relics with nox.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 2,825
  • NY button.jpg
    NY button.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 2,823
  • BIG gold.jpg
    BIG gold.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,796
DANG!!!!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Awesome hunt there....by the by, you taught me so much about the Etrac through your website....I had all of your patterns back when I had mine. You cleaned up then....and clearly you still are. Big Congrats!

DANG!!!!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Awesome hunt there....by the by, you taught me so much about the Etrac through your website....I had all of your patterns back when I had mine. You cleaned up then....and clearly you still are. Big Congrats!
thanks a lot man

A super hunt.

I know you have loads of Etrac experience and I have followed you.
Great finds.
Thanks for sharing.

G4EEEEEEEE! Mega Font of a hunt! Banner! I'll be a pickled pillbug! Lookat all that wild and Outstanding stuff all out of one weekend! Make a hat pin out of that Studebaker tag!

Back
Top Bottom