The Hole Gives Up The Gold

romyrome

Elite Member
well its been sometime since I've made a video or posted here :(
But those who follow my channel know i am sick again with stage 4 cancer :no:
and so my battle begins Again :no: but i made a good video as a final hunt for awhile . Thank you all for your support ......Romy

enjoyed the video. Love the live-digs. Good to hear from a fellow Californian ! Good luck on your recovery bro.

well its been sometime since I've made a video or posted here :(
But those who follow my channel know i am sick again with stage 4 cancer :no:
and so my battle begins Again :no: but i made a good video as a final hunt for awhile . Thank you all for your support ......Romy

Nice finds Romy. Fight hard Romy. I cannot wait for more videos.

Nick

Nice video Romy

Attachments

• DynamicImageHandler_8ac2ecaa-a34e-4dd6-af9b-d5c7918eddd1.jpg
    DynamicImageHandler_8ac2ecaa-a34e-4dd6-af9b-d5c7918eddd1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 561
Really enjoyed the video. Never been on a night hunt before looks like a lot of fun! Love the sublime shirt in the video and the !!!! cancer short posted here.

Hang in there dude! My cat was watching while you were digging that deep piece of junk ring by the way. :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_3243.jpg
    IMG_3243.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 569
Some fun and productive hunting Romy! Good to see you got out. Thoughts are with you and please kick some ass. Take names later. Take care.

Thanks Romy for broadcasting my bowel movement dilemma . To be honest, that shot with the poop splattered toilet looked like the actual toilet that was my option A of A B C.... Thank God I went for the Pee all over the rim option B. Worst part was the stalls had NO doors and lots of traffic... TERRIBLE.

Attachments

• gallery-1431039150-one-does-not-simply-2.jpg
    gallery-1431039150-one-does-not-simply-2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 450
Thanks Romy for broadcasting my bowel movement dilemma . To be honest, that shot with the poop splattered toilet looked like the actual toilet that was my option A of A B C.... Thank God I went for the Pee all over the rim option B. Worst part was the stalls had NO doors and lots of traffic... TERRIBLE.

Its bad enough we got a porta potty company named Floaters. It gives you warning of what is in store for you beside the locked public restrooms.:lol:

Its bad enough we got a porta potty company named Floaters. It gives you warning of what is in store for you beside the locked public restrooms.:lol:

D@mn it Itsa! (Insert image of R5 spewing beer).

R5

Another great Night Hunt! It was interesting to see how active that area is at that time of the morning! Around here, theres nobody moving around at those hours....Good for a guy to get out in the dark with good friends and hunting a beach barefoot!....Thanks for taking us along, and All the best Wishes for you in your Octagon ReMatch...You got this Buddy!

Attachments

• upnorth.jpg
    upnorth.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 416
enjoyed the video. Love the live-digs. Good to hear from a fellow Californian ! Good luck on your recovery bro.
Thanks Tom i am glad ya liked it , its hard to make a good night hunt video and ya its like all the Cali video makers well the real ones anyways have quit making vids ????:?:
Nice finds Romy. Fight hard Romy. I cannot wait for more videos.

Nick
Thanks Nick ! i got my golden gloves on ;)

Nice video Romy
Thanks Aquaman :cool:

Really enjoyed the video. Never been on a night hunt before looks like a lot of fun! Love the sublime shirt in the video and the !!!! cancer short posted here.
Thanks brother night hunts are tough to make a good video from but im so glad it went over well , and ya sublime are my peoples ;)
F Cancer
Hang in there dude! My cat was watching while you were digging that deep piece of junk ring by the way. :laughing:
Thanks its a ring dang maybe your cat woulda stuck around if kitty woulda seen me dig some goods lol cute pic though .
Some fun and productive hunting Romy! Good to see you got out. Thoughts are with you and please kick some ass. Take names later. Take care.
Thanks GS i am ready and already whoopin some ass ;) thanks again brother
you ever seen the movie friday ? " Hey everybody smokey is over here taking a !!!!! I wont tell no one else" lol it made for some funny clips though . love ya brother . you da man Kevin you can sock me when we all meet for a group hunt soon lol
:laughing:

D@mn it Itsa! (Insert image of R5 spewing beer).

R5
what is a R5 ?

Good luck with the health battle.
Thanks Felix :cool:
Another great Night Hunt! It was interesting to see how active that area is at that time of the morning! Around here, theres nobody moving around at those hours....Good for a guy to get out in the dark with good friends and hunting a beach barefoot!....Thanks for taking us along, and All the best Wishes for you in your Octagon ReMatch...You got this Buddy!
Thanks Mud ya that beach is always busy its crazy and ya hahahha i hate putting things on my feet lol one day ima pay but til then its the way to be free and feel the earth beneath my feet , thanks for the well wishes brother . ima whoop some butt alright
Great video Romey. And F**k cancer!
Thanks WildDigger :cool: F-Cancer
Nice hunt, hang in there boss!
Thanks Zeemang i will :D
Loved the video and the clip from dumb and dummer...so funny! Congrats on the finds too and good luck with your recovery.
Thanks Saltshaker im glad it was funny cause i was cracking up in editing hahahhaha . :cool:

.... its hard to make a good night hunt video and ya its like all the Cali video makers well the real ones anyways have quit making vids ????:?:

We got sick & tired of trying to compete with the east coast video makers. They throw out faked LC and Busts and reales, etc.... How can you compete with that ? And they must have access to studio back lots to stage the "supposed finds", etc...... But not to worry: My buddy and I will be back out in full-force this fall and winter, and .... have some "back-pocket" sites we intend to finish working out :)

It was nice to see a night beach hunt video . I actually never saw one before .It was also cool to see how the Equinox sounded on the different targets .You guys did well , Congrats! I was thinking of starting to make videos but there's not much of a demand for live digs of can slaw being dug up followed by violent cursing !
Hang in there and fight the good fight Romy , I'm rooting for ya' !

Back
Top Bottom