Anyone from Michigan?

I just moved from Tenn to Muskegon Mi. There's been to much snow to hunt just yet, but once the snow is gone, I'll be out there hunting.

I'll hit my yard first, then the city parks nearby. After that any state park that will have me...

Can't wait!!

Hello from Shelby Twp

I guess its been a while since anyone has commented, but im in Shelby Twp on the edge of oakland county by Rochester. I might be game for some MD'ing. Planning on checking River Bends, and Holland Ponds Park.
Oddly there arent many undisturbed locals in this area, Rochester alone has had a very active remodeling of the city-scape over the years, wonder if there are really any untouched places left, I mean places untouched by building equipment and home building. Most of the historic sites are unavailable because they are peoples homes or businesses, sadly the home I lived in for 14 year was a historic home but i wont try there, its home to my evil and I do mean EVIL aunt.

IF anyone here has had experience in the Rochester area please let me know, im new to MD'ing so i havent done much but would like to.

Southeast Monroe County here..

<*)))>{

Attachments

• compass.jpg
    compass.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 355
I too would like to get out there in a group, im in Shelby Twp, I know the Rochester area of Oakland decently well, lived there for 14 years before moving across the border to Macomb County, im a rookie so id love to hunt with another local person. Maybe someone could form a thread just for oakland/Macomb and such to get groups together.

Back
Top Bottom