While the weather was good.

zach66604

Elite Member
I left the job site a bit early today so that I could enjoy the last bit of nice weather. Hunted two yards which gave up a few cool items. First plug was the 45 merc, then I got two wheats. Switched spots, and picked up the 44 merc. Next was a deep silver quarter signal which I was very excited about. It turned out to be a Military "great seal" button marked Horstman Phila which was issued between 1902 and 1932. The last good target was the ring which is marked STERLING, and has a makers mark.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You found all that today?? Holy hell man,that's a trifecta...military,good jewelry and silver coins? Is that not a type of trifecta? I tell you what-wherever the hell that was,go again! N-I-C-E!!

You found all that today?? Holy hell man,that's a trifecta...military,good jewelry and silver coins? Is that not a type of trifecta? I tell you what-wherever the hell that was,go again! N-I-C-E!!

Thanks for the kinds words. I never thought of it as a trifecta, but I was very happy with the assortment of goods. This was between two private yards, door knocking has been very good to me this year.

Great saves, Zach. You're killing it with permissions.

Back
Top Bottom