SOLVED - Fisher F75 LTD 2 (Best upgrade for me - Equinox 800 or ?)

I really wasn't looking to purchase anything soon, but a classified ad was pointed out to me in a private message, and I was already doing a bit of looking at it. A quick talk with family about the missing funds, and well I'm a proud Fisher F75 LTD 2 owner! The price and timing seemed too good to pass up.

Congrats, and definitely let us know how you like it when it arrives and you have time to give it a good flogging. :D

The F75 is still very interesting to me personally; have just had too many irons in the fire, most of which fell into place as well.

You made a good choice imo. Not that theres anything wrong with the nox or any other machine for that matter.But the f75 is just hard to beat in every department.It really is the total package

Thanks, indeed there are many great detectors, but the F75 each time kept looking better for me. I have no doubts it will be a great upgrade for me in the hobby, including a upgrade to any past detector I've had too.

Congrats, and definitely let us know how you like it when it arrives and you have time to give it a good flogging. :D

The F75 is still very interesting to me personally; have just had too many irons in the fire, most of which fell into place as well.

Many thanks, I am eagerly awaiting the delivery day! :woohoo:

I will once I get a find worth reporting - maybe the first hunt. If there is anything left in the hunted out spots around here the F75 is bound to find it. In that regard once I learn the machine a bit I know a few special places I will have to drive a fair distance to rehunt.

Well if things are falling into place for you perhaps a F75 will too. :yes:

Good choice.
I have a Nox but no way am I ever gonna get rid of my F70.
It has found too much in too many really difficult sites and it is actually more fun to swing for me than the Nox.
Fishers are very intuitive...learn the language and they are even more so.
It still gets out, still finds stuff but I just want to get better with the Nox so right now it goes outside more.
A million settings on mine, even more on yours and most everything works and works well.
Have fun learning it and find much treasure.

Good choice.
I have a Nox but no way am I ever gonna get rid of my F70.
It has found too much in too many really difficult sites and it is actually more fun to swing for me than the Nox.
Fishers are very intuitive...learn the language and they are even more so.
It still gets out, still finds stuff but I just want to get better with the Nox so right now it goes outside more.
A million settings on mine, even more on yours and most everything works and works well.
Have fun learning it and find much treasure.

That was a point that really stood out to me from the posts and message about the Fisher.

It was they were going to keep the Fisher detector, it found the targets, and perhaps oddly it was more fun. In that sense perhaps that is why one message in particular said it is his F75 he grabs from his arsenal of detectors to use (and that list included nearly everything I've heard of, even the most expensive ones, and some I had to look up).

I am glad as it will be a perfect fit with me then. This is after all a hobby, and if I was simply trying to make money I'd worry about more time at work, and wouldn't be buying more gear. I even have it in my signature looking at the preview post, Fun 100% :D

Many thanks I bet it will be great when I get out to use it. Heck I found my first silver with a BH Tracker IV so surely the F75 will do a bit better. HH

The F75 looks like a wonderful machine. Congratz!

Thanks!

I have the F75 SE LTD. You will love that detector. Best ergonomics in the biz and will find the goodies.

I'm hoping so, at least I do know it was the best choice for me. Now I just have to see when it arrives if I can take it somewhere it can have chance to shine. :D

I have the f75 Ltd se as well and it is an outstanding machine!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Stick with

What you have , F75LTD is a good machine, unless your looking for a semi waterproof detector, have a Deus, CTX3030, AND Equinox 800, depth wise the f75ltd compares with all, so the class 1000 clams and under is just not worth upgrading , unless your going to beach hunt, secret i held on to my F 75 SE all these years, it has been in the closet , i swing the 800 more than anything because it's light a big bang for the buck , but not worth it unless you need the waterproofing , happy hunting :imo:

Back
Top Bottom