New coil for teknetic patriot

Diggerjonny

Elite Member
Thanks to Big boy hobbies for the excellant service! New concentric eliptical F70/ patriot., hope to get out soon with it. Happy Hunting

Attachments

• D03D2A98-C780-48A3-84CB-E17BBDEE658E.jpg
    D03D2A98-C780-48A3-84CB-E17BBDEE658E.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 445
A very underrated coil, a "sweeter" sounding coil compared to all the DD's, finds everything but a must for jewelry hunters especially.
Many dumped this coil immediately when it was standard on the F70 in favor of the 11" DD...in my view this was a mistake.
I have both but I used that concentric for many weeks before I received a couple of DD's as a gift...and I am so glad it went down that way.
The response to targets, especially anything made of silver or gold, is stellar.
Not quite as deep as the big DD but pretty close, I used both kinds of coils in both beautiful almost perfect soil out west and here in the SE. with horrible mineralized soil and that elliptical can definitely hold its own.
A treasured coil in my F70 arsenal that I will never get rid of.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?37,2296414,2296729

I'm in the f series also...got the hockey puck dd few months back. This one is on my to get list...i presently have not tried a concentric on mine. Keep us posted.

Interesting, I have this coil on my Omega 8500. Hardly use it since my T2 is my primary machine. How does it do in trashy sites?

Interesting, I have this coil on my Omega 8500. Hardly use it since my T2 is my primary machine. How does it do in trashy sites?

On my 4th hunt using my F70, a time when everything was still jumpy and confusing, I came across this thing in a picnic area that was dense with trash.
I had hit this area over and over with other detectors and coils plus I assume so had many others.
I was in 4H where the nickel tones were changed to high and I rolled over this thing that was real close to some sort of trash.
The high tone was really short, normally I might have thought it was just a false signal but that pure sweet sounding tone, as short as it was, stopped me in my tracks so I went back to examine it closer.
With some coil manipulation around the area I finally got it to repeat so I opened a hole.
The trash was no more than an inch or two away in the sidewall but I never took the time to see what it was because of what I found when I looked in the hole.

6.2 grams of 14k white and yellow gold.
This one I kept for myself.

I went on to find lots more with that coil, plenty of coins plus a lot of silver and gold jewelry.

Attachments

• photostudio_1529283188853_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    photostudio_1529283188853_PerfectlyClear.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
On my 4th hunt using my F70, a time when everything was still jumpy and confusing, I came across this thing in a picnic area that was dense with trash.
I had hit this area over and over with other detectors and coils plus I assume so had many others.
I was in 4H where the nickel tones were changed to high and I rolled over this thing that was real close to some sort of trash.
The high tone was really short, normally I might have thought it was just a false signal but that pure sweet sounding tone, as short as it was, stopped me in my tracks so I went back to examine it closer.
With some coil manipulation around the area I finally got it too repeat so I opened a hole.
The trash was no more than an inch or two away in the sidewall but I never took the time to see what it was because of what I found when I looked in the hole.

6.2 grams of 14k white and yellow gold.
This one I kept for myself.

I went on to find lots more with that coil, plenty of coins plus a lot of silver and gold jewelry.

That’s a good story! I really need to hunt more with my Omega but hard to do I love my T2 hard to put down something you do well with.

Thanks to Big boy hobbies for the excellant service! New concentric eliptical F70/ patriot., hope to get out soon with it. Happy Hunting

That's the coil the Patriot should have come out with. I use the snake mostly, but hope to get that one 1 Day. Great choice! HH

Back
Top Bottom