• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

EPIC As in $.66 EPIC, AS IN BARBER & V Nickel SPILL EPIC!!! Long Post and Heavy Pics

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::

What an awesome coin spill. Had to stare at those coins a while and drool..
I have never seen anything like that come out of the ground around here.
Well done my friend! đź‘Ť

Thank you Kevin... Once again we find incredible finds 1 at a time but never together :laughing::laughing:. I am zeroed in and we have to go out next Sunday.

Very nice finds! Gotta love a nice spill like that!

Congrats

G2M

Thank you

Love a good pocket spill!

Absolutely, I have had silver spills but they always stopped at 2. Never this many, this old and in WA of all places.

Awesome finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TY

That really is Amazing!! Congratulations and Thanks for sharing.

Welcome

That’s an awesome story and finds too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get verbose but hope everyone can cut me some slack:yes:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE AND HH.

Sweet Paul

I take it your loving the CTX3030 , got to get out more with mine, i am guilty , last 6 hunt's are with the Equinox :(, i hope i hit an old spill like that, Earl

I take it your loving the CTX3030 , got to get out more with mine, i am guilty , last 6 hunt's are with the Equinox :(, i hope i hit an old spill like that, Earl

Yep, but I will never forget my original Silver Slayers, ML 705 and the TRUE Silver Slayer E-TRAC:yes:.

My friend has the 'Nox, and I am impressed with its performance, but I cannot help to feel that it is just a lower cost version of the CTX with less customization/programing (less complexity) = easier to work with/learn/understand.

We haven't done a direct comparison on our hunts yet (e.g. what he "sees" on a target with the 'Nox versus what I "see" with the CTX). I can say that on our last two hunts together he found a SQL and a Franklin Half and I didn't; but we were on different ground/hunt lines.

Nice finds

It just goes to show ya never know when and where the silver shows up

That's a great curb! I wonder what lies under the pavement of the street!? :?:

Yea CruiserKev and I are renting a backhoe and should be ready for the 'tear out' next weekend!:laughing:

Seriously, there IS history around where I live it just takes some research, some courage (to door knock), and a TON of luck to find some of goodies we have been finding as of late.

As it has been stated on numerous occasions....Research, Research and then Research some more.

Then carry your rabbit's foot :yes:

Back
Top Bottom