golden anniversery Buick token

Jim Bob

Elite Member
I found this a few months ago and threw it in my junk token box. It was dirty and I just decided to clean it up and found it to be made of Brass. So it cleaned up nice and I thought it was worth sharing.

Attachments

• IMG_E3540.jpg
    IMG_E3540.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_E3541.jpg
    IMG_E3541.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 393
WOW, That is an awesome token. Congrats. Tops on my token list is that V8 Ford 1903-1933 and then the Pontiac Chief of Sixes. Love digging tokens. HH Mark

I found this a few months ago and threw it in my junk token box. It was dirty and I just decided to clean it up and found it to be made of Brass. So it cleaned up nice and I thought it was worth sharing.

Nice find! I have a bucket of stuff like that I'll go through when it snows. Actually looking forward to treasure hunting in the treasure box!

Skippy

Cool! Buicks were built in my hometown of Jackson, Michigan between 1905 and 1907.
I’ve dug the Ford and Chief of sixes token but not the Buick.

That's really a nice tokin, I like, I like! Congratulations!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Lost and found again

Nice find! I have a bucket of stuff like that I'll go through when it snows. Actually looking forward to treasure hunting in the treasure box!

Skippy

It is always fun to take a closer look in "the junk box" When you can't get out to hunt for some reason a closer look sometimes pays off. Have a blessed day!

Wow, that sure cleaned up nice! I would never guess that was dug. Very cool Golden Anniversary item from long ago, when a Buick was a high quality automobile, and a thing of beauty! I did dig a Pontiac Chief of the Sixes token this year, but there is no hope of it cleaning up very well.

Back
Top Bottom