ENDED Guess the Coin Contest - 1920 house, and no significant finds yet; CONTEST Ends Aug 28 @ 12PM

I have to take my detector out for a walk every now & then. If I don't, it starts leaving little piles of pull tabs all over the house!!

Your repeating yourself....

Don't think it's hunted out, in fact, I don't think anywhere in this town has been hunted, just got to weed out all the trash, try different settings.

that is a good headset.

My guess is a Chinese coin dated from the 1700s (the same coin was produces from like 1735 to 1786 or so and is doesn't have an exact date)

Wow, went to do some yard hunting, waited till it cooled down this evening, thought I'd try an area not yet covered, set the machine up in disc for only coins in question, and re-swiped same area in all metal to be fair to the nickels folks, got a couple real faint hits, dug one at 6" deep, and it was too, a stinkin penny, 1962 copper at 6". Had a few more to dig as I swept and marked out several potential good hits...and...BOOM, sky got ominous, thunder rang out, got dark instantly and started to pour, lightning flashing and I'm swinging a lightning rod, grabbed everything and ran onto the porch, WTH, is Jimmy Hoffa buried here, what doesn't the big guy upstairs want me to find.:windy:

I know, not even close to picture worthy, just part of the story
picture.php

picture.php

This was the pm I sent you, re-read post #10, not first post

No foreign coins in the contest, if serious and not kidding around, read post#10 in it's entirety. Thanks

But since you want to use loopholes, keep your coin choice, I'm not sure if your being funny or difficult.

you and me both

Rules should be stated on the first post not half way through the thread. I choose the old Chinese coin as one was pulled off a farm in NY along with arrowheads pottery and other things. They made for good trinkets and the 18 and 40s Filipino coins were keepsakes by our soldiers back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom