Paid off the Nox in 14k and ice!

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Rarely post finds anymore. This one wasn't because i was using a Nox. It was because i was using patience. May also add due to lots of Nox experience. If you are digging gold 36" deep with a Nox you missed it in the side of the hole much shallower and it fell down the hole:shock::lol:

14k with real ice. Having a hard time not selling this one. Found one not long ago and it sold in a couple days.

Attachments

• IMG_3631.jpg
    IMG_3631.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,043
Rarely post finds anymore. This one wasn't because i was using a Nox. It was because i was using patience. May also add due to lots of Nox experience. If you are digging gold 36" deep with a Nox you missed it in the side of the hole much shallower and it fell down the hole:shock::lol:

14k with real ice. Having a hard time not selling this one. Found one not long ago and it sold in a couple days.

Do you sell on feebay?

Well look at that... Always find it funny, a nice clean ring with a dirty hand... How so many people are careful with their jewelry, we just toss it around. :lol:

Wait, wait, wait.. . The Equinox now gets 36"!!! You convinced me, am buying one. I was on the fence with 20+ inches but 36... SOLD!!!

Solid find... :yes:

Nice score Larry... are you at least pulling dimes down 2.5 feet? :D

Nice score Larry... are you at least pulling dimes down 2.5 feet? :D

:dingding: Gorgeous style to that ring! if I would've found that one it would probably been immediately lost when I brought it home. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom