Big Shout Out To Equinox Release!

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
I have purchased some really nice top of the line metal detectors in the last month for insanely low prices. I am back to 10 machines again at a fraction of what it cost the last time i had this many! If there was ever a machine you thought you might like to try, now is a wonderful time to buy and try it out!

I have purchased some really nice top of the line metal detectors in the last month for insanely low prices. I am back to 10 machines again at a fraction of what it cost the last time i had this many! If there was ever a machine you thought you might like to try, now is a wonderful time to buy and try it out!

It will be interesting to see how well the Equinox fairs.

It will be interesting to see how well the Equinox fairs.

I am now set with v3i,etrac, ctx, f75 se ltd,t2 se ltd, impact, at max etc.....

I think i got it covered now! Had all these before but never all at the same time, could not justify keeping them before, but with i bought these for i won't be selling.

The exact reason I have not jumped on the "Newest" machine.

You have then "BEST" then,,,, All the rest.....:p:?::lol: Really, that is all there is.

It is going to be very interesting when the Major reports on the Equinox come out from the New Owner crowd. :shock:

Just saw 2 ctx's sell, one for 1050 and the other for 1200. I need to start watching the accessories too i need some extra rods!

Just saw 2 ctx's sell, one for 1050 and the other for 1200. I need to start watching the accessories too i need some extra rods!

I’m not a psychologist so I’m not going to try to delve into another’s reasoning...some sales could be divorce,a bill came in,a coke habit...who knows. People buy and then sell all the time, and usually lose their ass in the process. If you’re on the winning end of that thing,and have the resources to be there when the deal is hot,then you wind up with a truckload of detectors!:lol:
While I have 3 “top shelf” machines,I really only use the CTX. But I am excited to hear about the NOX and all of its trials and tribulations...:grin:

How many think the Nox is going to open up new targets or drain our wallets thinking grass is greener on the other side?

I believe it will make hunts fun again.

How many think the Nox is going to open up new targets or drain our wallets thinking grass is greener on the other side?

It appears to me it is making it easier to operate like the AT Pro. Its waterproof also. Wireless means no cord catching or tangling. With 5 freqs scanning all at once that seems to be a down fall. I wonder how it handles multiple targets or big iron?

The price may drive down the cost of some machines also. For now I am not convinced it will replace my three very good machines. Each machine is set for multiple hunts. With many hundreds of dollars invested, I will be put back if the NOX is better than they claim.

They sure are tight lipped about the multi IQ part of the machine. I am sure it will be a pretty decent machine. But i sure am enjoying getting things i could not justify having money tied up in before!

I think i got it covered now! Had all these before but never all at the same time, could not justify keeping them before, but with i bought these for i won't be selling.

Sounds fun!!

I don't know what I would do with that many detectors. I use my V3i in most cases, and my MX Sport when I am hunting in the water. I still have an MXT sitting around that hasn't seen any use since I got the V3i.

Well certainly understand why some have many detectors same as a tradesman has many tools.
Though like many have 1 main md and 1 spare. Man if this new Nox actually does open new grounds going to be a flood of detectors on the used market.

I do not fully believe in all the hype but can not wait for the reviews also., and kudo's to Minelab for advancing the hobby.

oj/bc

It appears to me it is making it easier to operate like the AT Pro. Its waterproof also. Wireless means no cord catching or tangling. With 5 freqs scanning all at once that seems to be a down fall. I wonder how it handles multiple targets or big iron?

The price may drive down the cost of some machines also. For now I am not convinced it will replace my three very good machines. Each machine is set for multiple hunts. With many hundreds of dollars invested, I will be put back if the NOX is better than they claim.

I gotta agree with Rawhide.... I don't see me buying one to take the place of any of the working machines I have now. I never believe the hype when a new detector hits the market. Everyone of them has nothing but good to say about themselves. I'll wait until a few hundred people try it out and then see what the overall opinion is.

I am very interested in the Equinox but am also skeptical until we see some real results. The proof is in the pudding and only time will tell, but I hope it is as good as they advertise it to be.

I am looking to upgrade from my Minelab Safari and I was about to look for a CTX3030 before they introduced the Equinox. Now I am at a standstill until they release it and we can get some real feedback.

Has anyone heard anything about the release date?

I don't know what I would do with that many detectors. I use my V3i in most cases, and my MX Sport when I am hunting in the water. I still have an MXT sitting around that hasn't seen any use since I got the V3i.

I play around a lot with tests i set up, and i like to take 2 or 3 with me when i find what i think is a difficult target to see how they do. It is just for fun but i like them all!

common sense would tell people that the AT Max/Pro/Gold, whites mx Sport etc. better drop their prices real quick!....at least a drop of $75 to $125.00 ...I would think even $175.00....garrett and whites are gonna take a beating if they stay greedy on the MSRP

Back
Top Bottom