Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Did someone say "SPAM,SPAM & MORE SPAM" ?

I wonder what David's wife thought of his garage remodeling idea ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
David_spam_house500.jpg

This thread is just priceless, KT fell off His Royal Recliner in waves of laughter! :heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh: Great effort by all concerned...and Mud, you know you got a lot of friends by all the comments! Don't know why His Majesty had not seen this before!:p :p

This thread is just priceless, KT fell off His Royal Recliner in waves of laughter! :heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh: Great effort by all concerned...and Mud, you know you got a lot of friends by all the comments! Don't know why His Majesty had not seen this before!:p :p

I glad you got such really good laughs out of this thread KT ! :lol:

David helps a lot with emailing me pics that might be used for funny edits and I look for some pics online on my own when a specific idea comes to mind, also the members you see edited into the pics are those that indicated they were okay with being included, so no member has to worry about being put in a funny edit unless they want to be.

With an occasional exception I usually can add at least one funny edit per day but sometimes more depending on how busy I am any particular day.

If you read the very first post in this thread you'll see how it got started :lol:

You are very prolific with these and I know I speak for everyone when I say We are enjoying the heck out of them!

Thanks for the kind words GLASSHOPPER, I'm glad so many are enjoying them !

I'll be the first to admit some are better than others, but with almost 80,000 views (as of the time of this post) enough of them must give people enough laughs to keep them coming back to have that many views :lol:

King Totsalot

You have a lot of catching up to do if you just found it , lots of photo/edits on it and anyone is welcome to join in . If you would like to be included all Gary needs is your picture, and you will to have a little fun with it. Could even be a good picture of the King counting his royal treasure.

He could even watch Sea Hunt reruns from the water !

Did Scuba miss diving so much that he remodeled his home for indoor diving during the winter ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas__indoor_diving.jpg

Back
Top Bottom