• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hamid - YOUR THE KING OF MD

Abig

Why is it that you dont allow PM. Oh and by the way what type of md are you using. Knowledge is power. Sharing is caring. Please teach us all a thing or two. We won't steal your fame but we'll thank you for you sharing your knowledge and providing great expertise to us all MD's.

Thank you.

Thank you So very much.

Why is it that you dont allow PM. Oh and by the way what type of md are you using. Knowledge is power. Sharing is caring. Please teach us all a thing or two. We won't steal your fame but we'll thank you for you sharing your knowledge and providing great expertise to us all MD's.

Thank you.
Thank you my friend abig for your acknowledge of Hamid. No proud:yes:
I'm sorry i'don't know you name:yes:

Attachments

• pirates.gif
    pirates.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,219
Used to be that good here.Just lower k gold.Our thugs are smarter.They wait until you go detecting so they know they have plenty of time to strip your vehicle.Anyone ever wonder what all that safety glass is doing in a beach parking lot? It ain't from car wrecks!It's from smash and grabs.We got wild beaches too.Last one i was at i saw a couple going at it.They were the same sex:shock: My eyes!:cool::roll::wow:

So my friends, let's to me, i was very tired yesterday with thugs, i don't want to argue with you, but i wish you have great day.
Hamid is simple man and poor man and who live in...... I spent my finds to my parents and my sister, for learning excellent.....
Any remarks can't kill me. Thank you very much.
Thank you

So my friends, let's to me, i was very tired yesterday with thugs, i don't want to argue with you, but i wish you have great day.
Hamid is simple man and poor man and who live in...... I spent my finds to my parents and my sister, for learning excellent.....
Thank you

Do the other hunters think of you as a thug? :D

Thank you

Hamid you are a good man.:yes:

I understand what you're trying to say.

Stay safe out there. No amount of GOLD is going to help
you if you get hurt out there. Hunt smart ! Watch back at all times!:yes:

Hamid you are a good man.:yes:

I understand what you're trying to say.

Stay safe out there. No amount of GOLD is going to help
you if you get hurt out there. Hunt smart ! Watch back at all times!:yes:
Thank you so very much and Happy Hunting:mder::friends:

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,228
I just want to know what detector is used and what the secret technique is , I see the pictures of the finds looking all nice and shiny but I don't see what he does differently than all the other people out there.I know there must be a special secret because he out hunts everyone.... Why won't you tell us Hamid ? it is not like we are going to be in your hunting spot crowding you ? All the other members with BIG POST counts help everyone and you don't ? Don't you want to be friendly and help ?

Have to remember that Hamid lives in a VERY different place than most of us. Once you leave the Western World things get sketchy.

I just want to know what detector is used and what the secret technique is , I see the pictures of the finds looking all nice and shiny but I don't see what he does differently than all the other people out there.I know there must be a special secret because he out hunts everyone.... Why won't you tell us Hamid ? it is not like we are going to be in your hunting spot crowding you ? All the other members with BIG POST counts help everyone and you don't ? Don't you want to be friendly and help ?

Have to remember that Hamid lives in a VERY different place than most of us. Once you leave the Western World things get sketchy.

He just looks to see what jewelry the sunbathers are wearing, then his gang surrounds them and they get gifts from the sunbathers. Just kidding. I could not resist making the connection between the two posts above. "Hamid what is your secret technique and detector?" and "You have to remember that things are sketchy outside the US.

It seems very strange that the language is broken, but the spelling is excellent.

Per overkill?

Scam?

He converts his language (French?) to english using google translator, I believe. Which, if you have ever used it, gives you poor grammar but great spelling.

Hamid hunts in an area with a great and long history of wealth. He has little to no competition compared to the states.

It seems far fetched to those of us who started hunting in the last decade. But, he does no better than hunters did here 20-30 years ago.

I for one believe in Hamid. If you don't, take up a collection to send me over there where I will confirm this is no scam.

It seems very strange that the language is broken, but the spelling is excellent.

Per overkill?

Scam?

Back
Top Bottom