Western NY

Hey I live in Eden too. I started Metal Detecting earlier this year. I found a few things. Still looking for my first detected silver coin. It's hard for me to find an area to produce that type of stuff around here. If somebody knows of a spot for me to check out around Eden NY please let me know. Thanks

I live in Elma. Been MD for three years, started out with ace 250 and now use a whites M6. Oldest coin I found was a Buffalo nickle in West Seneca. Am just about ready to take the batteries out for this year with winter approaching and start researching for next year.

Hey, it's January, I'm new to the sport and itching to get out there. You all went silent, guessing because of the winter, but did you all ever get a hunt together? I'm game for a group outing come spring, even have an idea of a possible place to go, bit south of Buffalo. Anyone with a pulse out there? :)

Hi all. I live in Buffalo but go out to silver creek all the time. I`m hoping to join in on a hunt some time with others. Also looking for others to give me a few tips . I`m just starting out metal detecting. I hope others will help me enjoy the fun of MD.

The Seeker ( John) Thanks . I might have a nice vineyard to detect this spring out in silver creek . I`ll let you know when I talk to the land owner. Can`t wait to get started with my new Garret Ace 250.

soulshadow37 (you tube)
ssflipo13 (here)
Sam in Buffalo NY

Hey everyone I live in Eden NY, which is close to Hamburg, North Collins, and Angola. South of Buffalo. I'm still rather new. I just started detecting last year. Anybody know places around here or travel by here?

I live in Elma. Been MD for three years, started out with ace 250 and now use a whites M6. Oldest coin I found was a Buffalo nickle in West Seneca. Am just about ready to take the batteries out for this year with winter approaching and start researching for next year.

Welcome and a Rocky Mountain "HI" from Colorado!!

Dusty

BHRookie89 I live in Buffalo but travel to silver creek alot. I just started MDing myself and might have a vineyard to MD this spring. I really don`t know that many places to MD but as everyone says, you have to do some research on your area. I`ll post if I find anything.

hey bobabbey, won`t mind traveling out there and MDing with you. Maybe you could give me a few tips. Let me know.

I need a few tips too! Warmer weather might motivate me. Thinking about those thawing snow piles too.

I`m just itching to go MDing. I pulled it out today and was checking my back yard. Didn`t find anything. Bummer.

im in lancaster also and kinda new to the hobby also. i have a minelab 305 now but considering a new purchase! any ideas? id totally be up for some local places for sure!

Back
Top Bottom