Deepers Detector are a good detector?

gaste03

Hi, I am new, I am from Mexico, Someone to know about the Deepers detector, where I can to find what is the best detector PI.

I need one with the next features:

good discrimination, good depth and a good price

Sorry, I want all :yes:

Thanks for your support.

(Sorry for my english, today begin to learn english)

Welcome to the forum,.
A PI detector has NO Discrimination.
If you would like a good PI I would suggest a Goldquest or Whites dual field or Garrett`s Infinium.
Thats about it for the elite of PI`s.
I hope that helps you.

Welcome to the forum from California.

I can't help on the Deepers Detector, but there are some very interesting claims on their website.

Cuales son sus intenciones? Busca tesoros que estan ondos en Mexico? Yo e escuchado muchos cuentos. Buena suerte! Mitad-mitad jajajajajaa

Tanslation:
What are you intentions? Are you in search of deep treasures buried in Mexico? Ive heard many legends.

Good luck. Half-halfs hahahahaha

Welcome Gaste,

A PI detector with advanced discrimination?

A PI detector that offers 400 frequencies to select from (why)?

Yet no mention of adjustable time delay. Hmm, that is a very strange PI machine indeed.

Cuales son sus intenciones? Busca tesoros que estan ondos en Mexico? Yo e escuchado muchos cuentos. Buena suerte! Mitad-mitad jajajajajaa

Tanslation:
What are you intentions? Are you in search of deep treasures buried in Mexico? Ive heard many legends.

Good luck. Half-halfs hahahahaha

Yes, Chavo60, I am living in a place very old and several persons had to find treasures when they building their houses. I don´t now much about this hobby but the site conditions are treasures hidden to 1.5 meters or 2.0 meters of depth also the place present a lot of hot rocks, what detector can I to use for this search?

Yes, Chavo60, I am living in a place very old and several persons had to find treasures when they building their houses. I don´t now much about this hobby but the site conditions are treasures hidden to 1.5 meters or 2.0 meters of depth also the place present a lot of hot rocks, what detector can I to use for this search?

With the conditions mentioned I would just end the search and buy a minelab SD series. With depth , dicrimination and the ability to handle difficult ground you cant go wrong.
I have a friend from outside Mazatlan who is buying one for his retirement when he goes back home.

Hi, I am new, I am from Mexico, Someone to know about the Deepers detector, where I can to find what is the best detector PI.

I need one with the next features:

good discrimination, good depth and a good price

Sorry, I want all :yes:

Thanks for your support.

(Sorry for my english, today begin to learn english)

If you still live in Mexico, I would recommend you to take a bus to Boca del Rio, Veracruz and learn about the detector from their lead engineer who will kindly demonstrate you the depths that a Deepers reaches, the discrimination (yes, PI discriminates) and by the way the price is more than affordable. If you are interested, give them a call and schedule an appointment. You can find their phone number on their website.

You will see the detectors in action and I assure you, it is much better than anyone else’s opinion that has never seen a Deepers. And you don’t lose anything, 100-500 pesos on ADO can’t be that bad.

Deepers or any companies detector are only as good as the companies warranty. Deepers are not cheap I paid $2500.00 for mine. Never worked from day one. Sent it back and they keep it for 5 months and then sent it back still broken. I had it repaired in the US several solder joints were bad. Worked for a short time and then broke again. Deepers owner instead of trading me for a working one offered to let me buy another one for $600.00 that way I could own 2 broken units and be out $3100.00. Buy Minelab my old Explorer ran circles around the Deepers.

Back
Top Bottom