2 Gold - 2 Silver - Lots of Fun !!

jjm861

Elite Member
Well, I finally was able to get in a couple of good hunts. I have not posted in quite some time....just a lot going on, so my hunting has been very limited.

Man do I love when the weather changes here in So. Cal. Yes....fresh drop hunting in the summer is fun, but when the storms start in late November to early December, that is when hunting can be at its best.

With that said, the last several days have been blowing, rainy and cold. My lazy side would have said that I would stay home and stay dry. My "pirate" side said go out there and brave the cold and see if there are a few goodies to be found !!

What you see is from two hunts over the last few days. Some decent clad, a couple of silvers and a couple of gold. The small 10k ring with the white stone weighs in at 1.78g. The larger plain band 14k ring weighs in at 5.20g.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• 11-28 Overview.jpg
    11-28 Overview.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 557
  • 11-28 Small Gold.jpg
    11-28 Small Gold.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 546
  • 11-28 - gold big.jpg
    11-28 - gold big.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 11-28 Weight.jpg
    11-28 Weight.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 587
Awesome hunts and well earned Jeff- congrats! I know what you mean by leaving the comforts of home to go out in the elements but it was worth it! :yes:

:dingding: Nice to be able to get out and its even nice when you score like that!

Nice scores Jim! Congrats! The guys that go the extra mile always end up with the good stuff:pirates::pirate2:

Always good to see so-cal guys saving lost jewelry and having success! Maybe I'll see you out there sometime.

Back
Top Bottom