• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Great Start of the season!

BlackRain

Elite Member
My best hunt in quite some time. Three Indians and a cool key chain (I believe).
It's kinda odd all of you up north are snowed in, down here the only time we can hunt is winter and spring as the humidity and heat becomes unbearable by June usually. Anyhow I scored THREE 1907'S!
What are the odds of that? My friend also found an 07 in the same place, 4 out of 5 were 1907..
3d8818e7147ec8af23a9d17e44651b5a.jpg
2b03b35f52f64839d4c1b422a71c3138.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great hunt. Congrats on the tribe and other finds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice bunch a finds!! What are the odds of finding those IH's all from the same year? Wonder what ever happened to old Ralph...... Congrats on a great start to the year!

A quick google search can find Ralph’s obituary. Don’t know if you’re up for a return, but I can say if someone found something of my grandfather’s I’d be pretty dang emotional and extremely grateful if someone tracked me down and returned it.

Congrats on getting out and finding some awesome goodies.

A quick google search can find Ralph’s obituary. Don’t know if you’re up for a return, but I can say if someone found something of my grandfather’s I’d be pretty dang emotional and extremely grateful if someone tracked me down and returned it.

Congrats on getting out and finding some awesome goodies.
Thanks Dog, I may just do that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom