My 2017 So Cal Year In Review

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are my highlights from 2017. I didn't get out as much as previous years because of my involvement with my son and little league plus enjoying spending time with my girlfriend and traveling but I am happy with my finds from last year.

A couple of highlights were:
1814 Large Cent
1908 Barber Half
1931s Wheat Penny

Enjoy the photos and happy new year.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_6646.jpg
    IMG_6646.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_6651.jpg
    IMG_6651.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_6654.jpg
    IMG_6654.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 455
Way to go Jam ! Loading up in 2017!without even trying . Congratulations on the killer year and the bucketlisters ! Your a rockstar.
, good luck in 2018 .. I see you already have a great start .
,Dew

Awesome! That's a lot of quality finds. I also found a Captain Midnight relic, though not as cool as that badge.
b31d2b4501039c78e666bf5a3d083630.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

What a great year ! nice pile of silver. Just a ton of cool finds. My favorite is that V8 Ford token. I actually saved a pic of that when you posted it. It is #1 most wanted on my token list. Hope you have another fine year . HH Mark

Holy Toledo Jamflicker ! All that silver is blinding ! Great photo layout. And knowing the spots you hunt: It is a testament to your excellent 6th sense to sniff those out.

Oh ... and of course .... all of those came from south of the Santa Barbara line, right ? :nono: :police:

Wow Jason, WTG!!! Awesome 2017.

But I expect no less of you since I've been out with you a few times and have seen first hand the craziness in you and your Etrac.

.... I've been out with you a few times and have seen first hand the craziness in you and your Etrac.

Don't be fooled. Jamflicker is a robot. He's not human. How else can we explain these humanly impossible feats ? Thus his show & tell doesn't count. Move along. Nothing to see here folks. :laughing:

Those are awesome pics,for some reason I’m in love with that spoon! One hell of a season AGAIN Jason,it pays to know what the hell youre doing.
It’s good you get to mix it up with the boy,the gal AND detecting...and STILL have a turnout like that. Incredible as always!

Kevin

Another very amazing year Jason. even with the changes with priorities there is still a major league detector here. Fantastic pic's buddy with awesome displays. Hope 2018 will be even better in all parts of your life. Congrats Jason on all your adventures. Trapper

wow those are some impressive finds brother and a killer year wow wtg but wheres the gold ? all that silver and not a bit of gold ?

Jam, you just keep that silver train a rollin! Heck of a year! But tell you what, I really like the tokens you find! I dig mainly for Civil War stuff, and have only dug a few tokens. Congrats and GL for 2018!

Yep, No way.

Don't be fooled. Jamflicker is a robot. He's not human. How else can we explain these humanly impossible feats ? Thus his show & tell doesn't count. Move along. Nothing to see here folks. :laughing:

Looks like Jam has done the impossible, except I think he really did find all those great finds. Congratulations on another great metal detecting year, and sounds like you had a great time with your son, and gf too. Spending time with your son, and gf, is priceless.
HH everyone

Back
Top Bottom