ENDED guess the weight... with a prize

OK, I am using a simple system to guess now. I averaged all of the guesses so far, after kicking out the highest and lowest ones. It came out to 81.27xxx. Rounded off, my guess is 81.3 grams.

OK, I am using a simple system to guess now. I averaged all of the guesses so far, after kicking out the highest and lowest ones. It came out to 81.27xxx. Rounded off, my guess is 81.3 grams.

Thats exactly what i would have guessed. :grin:
You sir are the winner. Send me your PayPal address

Attachments

• 20180719_123126_resized.jpg
    20180719_123126_resized.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 453
Unreal! I seem to have an uncanny ability to win these contests. This time I tried the averaging system that I was told is generally pretty accurate. Didn't really believe it, but I'll be darned if it didn't hit the bullseye on this one! :shock:

It took everyone's guesses to win this, so Thank You All! Thank you Steve, for putting this out there.

Unreal! I seem to have an uncanny ability to win these contests. This time I tried the averaging system that I was told is generally pretty accurate. Didn't really believe it, but I'll be darned if it didn't hit the bullseye on this one! :shock:

It took everyone's guesses to win this, so Thank You All! Thank you Steve, for putting this out there.

Congratulations!
Don't forget to "pay it forward' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom