help me choose what machine to take to the beach

juit

Elite Member
hi brosssss please help me choose gonna do wet sand most, the sand is not too mineralized "not black" I dont plan to do big holes just to move fast and dig everything except iron

i have a:
cz5 with 8 and 5 inch coil
Nokta fors relic with both stock coils
minelab 706 9 inch and 10DD coil
whites m6 with detech 8x6 sef coil

I say take them all and have fun !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

If you want to hunt the wet sand, the CZ5 is the only multi-frequency machine in your line up. It will be super stable in the conductive wet sand....which is prime hunting especially if you can hit the low tides. It is equally effective in the dry, trashy areas too.

No matter what, take at least one of them and try your luck. :yes:

If you want to hunt the wet sand, the CZ5 is the only multi-frequency machine in your line up. It will be super stable in the conductive wet sand....which is prime hunting especially if you can hit the low tides. It is equally effective in the dry, trashy areas too.

ive taken him to the beach last time and did great, Ive never used the nokta or the whites on the beach

X2. The CZ5 is the dirt version of the CZ-20/21 I believe. There is no other choice.

X2. The CZ5 is the dirt version of the CZ-20/21 I believe. There is no other choice.

ok cz5 and ill try to take the relic or the m6 to test it on the beach and see how they behave

gonna try to do 2 detectors 1 shaft conversion cz5 hip mounted using relic shaft

I have the M6 and wet salt sand is not friendly to that machine. multifrequency is the way to go.

what coil you have on the m6?

well Im taking both! XD

37222959516_1ff0c7c250_z.jpg

37412137295_0115a43f7d_z.jpg

37222943586_dae88d48fa_z.jpg

X2 - you will probably need the multi machine....

Back
Top Bottom