Spots in Plymouth, MA

soxgirl0711

Hey everyone, just wanted to put a post out to see if anyone can recommend any sites in or near Plymouth county mass or the south shore in general? I've hit a couple beaches nearby but looking for a new spot to enjoy the weather today! :grin:

I doubt any of the folks who hit that area often are going to give up any specifics... too much history in that area to offer up a choice spot to a peer.

But who knows, we've got more than a handful of active hobbyists in your area (myself I have a close friend from my days in the Army who lives there) that roam our forum, maybe they'l prove me wrong :yes:

Hey everyone, just wanted to put a post out to see if anyone can recommend any sites in or near Plymouth county mass or the south shore in general? I've hit a couple beaches nearby but looking for a new spot to enjoy the weather today! :grin:

As we just had the holiday here it might be good to hit the beaches again, were they flooded with people over the weekend and monday?, if so you could be looking at more coins, jewelry and bits n bobs

Back
Top Bottom