Garrett AT Max interest (by the numbers)

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
I posted similar info involving Minelab Equinox.

So to be fair, what are the views as far as Garrett At Max threads/post in this subsection of "All about detectors"??

I went back and looked and computed all views of all threads where At Max was being talked about even added in comparison threads involving at max and other models detectors.

I went back here 27 pages in history.
And it seems this is when posts/threads were started as far as At Max.

So as of 8 Jan 2018 1001 hours ( CST) this subforum had an estimated total,views of all threads AT Max related excluding talk ((views)) of aftermarket coils threads for a total of 54,139 views.

I posted similar info involving Minelab Equinox.

So to be fair, what are the views as far as Garrett At Max threads/post in this subsection of "All about detectors"??

I went back and looked and computed all views of all threads where At Max was being talked about even added in comparison threads involving at max and other models detectors.

I went back here 27 pages in history.
And it seems this is when posts/threads were started as far as At Max.

So as of 8 Jan 2018 1001 hours ( CST) this subforum had an estimated total,views of all threads AT Max related excluding talk ((views)) of aftermarket coils threads for a total of 54,139 views.

And people are still buying them. On another forum a guy who sells detectors said the Max is now the best selling detector. Amazing isn't it ?

And people are still buying them. On another forum a guy who sells detectors said the Max is now the best selling detector. Amazing isn't it ?

I hope Garrett sells tons of them.
I hope all manufacturers sell tons of their models actually.

Bu my hope may not be reality.
Unfortunately.

Cool data. Thanks for sharing. I still love my MAX but definitely would've considered the ML Eq had it been out at the time.

I hope Garrett sells tons of them.
I hope all manufacturers sell tons of their models actually.

Bu my hope may not be reality.
Unfortunately.

Me too, gives them more for research and development. Their next detector won't be an AT series I bet. I think they'll take the 2500 series and improve it or develop something new altogether.

Sure I can beleive that.

It is the newest model out really.
The wireless makes it more attractive for price paid vs at pro IMO.

I am sure some dealers top sellers are other models detectors too.

Btw,
I can't wait for Calabash's videos of At Max vs the Equinox.
Already got my popcorn order in.:lol::lol::lol:

I remember seeing a UK based online survey a while back on what folk were using, the Deus was top and i think the old AT Pro was around 6 or 7, it was quite popular, but i don't see much talk on the UK forums on the MAX.
The Deus has such a stronghold here that many good detectors just don't get noticed.

Sure I can beleive that.

It is the newest model out really.

I am sure some dealers top sellers are other models detectors too.

Btw,
I can't wait for Calabash's videos of At Max vs the Equinox.
Already got my popcorn order in.:lol::lol::lol:

Talked to a dealer here in Texas and he too said the Max was his best seller.

I won't be watching the calabash video. Bash doesn't own a Max. He borrowed that one. It will be more of the same jibberish wondering how anyone would want to own an AT series detector.

FTR, the Pro was the best seller for many years.

Edit: TNSS, you should poll the sponsors and see who selling the most of what.

Me too, gives them more for research and development. Their next detector won't be an AT series I bet. I think they'll take the 2500 series and improve it or develop something new altogether.

Garrett came out with the AT PRO and AT GOLD, because with the 2500 they were losing sales.

I had the 2500, the AT PRO out performs it any day of the week.

Talked to a dealer here in Texas and he too said the Max was his best seller.

I won't be watching the calabash video. Bash doesn't own a Max. He borrowed that one. It will be more of the same jibberish wondering how anyone would want to own an AT series detector.

FTR, the Pro was the best seller for many years.

Edit: TNSS, you should poll the sponsors and see who selling the most of what.

No, maybe you should poll the sponsors. I have no interest to do so.

Well, From everything Ive seen posted here (Minus Calabash's since ive got him blocked for my own reasons) I can see he's stirring the BS here yet again. Seems to be a know it all who cares nada about others ideas and he is always right. Thats right. Thats why I "Ignored" all his posts. Just too annoying to even read. Not worth my time.

On a lighter note. I have not used AM mode on my max as of yet but it seems to love nickels and seemed to be deeper in discrim mode and very dry dirt (Summer time) where I am than the Pro or Gold. Cant wait to get out this spring/summer with it and try the beaches. Right at spring thaw should be awesome for these machines due to the massive amounts of water in the soil. With my Pro back in the day I picked up a copper penny at 11". No kidding. I used a stick to see how deep the hole was and compared it to my AT Pro shaft then measured that when I got home. Was surprised. Mid summer when the ground is hard and dry. I'd be happy with 6" on that same penny. AT Max gets round two this summer.

Back
Top Bottom