Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Glad you are enjoying being included in the photo/edits , always fun to have others join in . Gary (GKL) does a great job on them and has a lot of fun with them.

Yes he does. Thanks so much to both of you for including me in these and for telling me when there’s a new release!

See you in the funny papers !

Is that Mud detecting in the background ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Thanksgiving Peanuts and Mud.jpg

Looks like Mud has found some REALLY good detecting areas !

Looks like Mud needed to start using treasure chests instead of a finds pouch to hold all his finds :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_md finds chest2.jpg

I bet he wished he had a metal detector back then !

Looks like Dave might have been thinking about metal detecting even back in the 1980's :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dave from the 1970s.jpg
(and yes, Dave shared this pic and said it was okay to use as a funny edit :lol:)

Dave thinking about detecting

Looks like Dave might have been thinking about metal detecting even back in the 1980's :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 476243
(and yes, Dave shared this pic and said it was okay to use as a funny edit :lol:)
I definatly wish i had got into detecting back then, Went to the Philippines in 1989 to meet my pen pal . I got married 10 days later and home a few days after that. Was quite a adventure , up to that point i had never even been on a plane before let alone fly 1/2 way around the world . All in a time before personal computers or cell phones . I can just imagine what the tourist had lost at the beach near the wife's house there back then with no one detecting them.

A great picture Dave , beautiful family , congrats on a long and Happy Marriage ! I kept wondering why your father in law looked familiar .Then I realized that in that picture he looked like a younger version of our new Doctor . He is the Doctor our old Doctor went to .She has recently retired and he has taken over her practice and office . I recently visited him for the first time . A really great guy , knows his stuff and has a great sense of humor . He is originally from Manila .

Back
Top Bottom