No more digging or sand scoop needed for water hunting

Sven

Elite Member
Just pick up a Ryobi Detect'em Suck water hunting metal detector.

Detect a target with the Ryobi, push the water purge button and a blast of water blows a hole to your target. Then press the suck button and it engulps your find and deposits it in the canister.

Waterproof, operates on a recharge-able battery. And comes with a special 10" search coil.

Attachments

• sucker.jpg
    sucker.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 487
Omg ! That's the answer to my prayers. I think that is available at home depot. I'm going there now before they are all sold out.

Just pick up a Ryobi Detect'em Suck water hunting metal detector.

Detect a target with the Ryobi, push the water purge button and a blast of water blows a hole to your target. Then press the suck button and it engulps your find and deposits it in the canister.

Waterproof, operates on a recharge-able battery. And comes with a special 10" search coil.

April fools is still months off...

Don't get scammed from ebay,or buy one of those China made look-alikes,
Do a double check make sure it's coming from a reputable dealer....:D
Right on time for the Holidays,
should make someone happy for Christmas :laughing:

Don't rush out for this "Diver's" model, Just wait a month and the upright "Shark" model. It is going to be a back pack and will separate the junk from the keepers into reusable pouches. Battery life is said to be 100 hours and will come with a money-back 10 year warranty. For salt and fresh water only, waterproof to 30 feet. SRP: $195.95 plus shipping. I think there will be a high shipping charge. Waiting to see...

Don't rush out for this "Diver's" model, Just wait a month and the upright "Shark" model. It is going to be a back pack and will separate the junk from the keepers into reusable pouches. Battery life is said to be 100 hours and will come with a money-back 10 year warranty. For salt and fresh water only, waterproof to 30 feet. SRP: $195.95 plus shipping. I think there will be a high shipping charge. Waiting to see...
I think I heard that for $100 more you could get one that will go 200' deep.

Cliff

Years ago someone made a vacuum for targets using a gas powered weedwacker.. they pushed it hard but when you look for it these days it can't be found :lol:

when they approached me for the development of the concept of metal detector + washer + dredge, I barely squeezed into 20,000 US dollars and this despite the fact that the jet ski would cost no more than 8,000
Happy are those fools who believe in a miracle for a penny ...
:)

Going to put it on my list for Santa!:santa:

Back
Top Bottom