Coin Star Steel Cents/ 2017 Project

bmattioli

Forum Supporter
Went out Coin Star hunting today and scored two Steel Cents in one Coin Star machine they other attempts were dry..

I received as a gift this box from one of the kids and decided to fill it with my Coin Star finds, eye ball finds and anything else found not using a metal detector. I'll update once in awhile.. I've done pretty good so far..

Attachments

• DSCN1491.jpg
    DSCN1491.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCN1492.jpg
    DSCN1492.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 629
  • 20161231_161802.jpg
    20161231_161802.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 517
  • 20161231_161853.jpg
    20161231_161853.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 582
Good idea b, I like it.

Ive only checked the machines several times lately, and struck out. Ill give them more attention after new years.

Good idea - -

Most of my finds like this are on the ground of parking lots. You have good luck with the Coinstars, Steve in so la

Been searching nothing to report untill one Coinstar hit today. Nice assortment with some Foreigns.. No Silver but OK.. Keep checking..

Attachments

• DSCN1503.jpg
    DSCN1503.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 314
2017 CoinStar Project

Well one more day but here is all my finds from Coinstar scores for the year. I did check them very feverishly and had some good luck..

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 176
Thats truly amazing scores for the year, nice! You must not have much competition. What would you say is your best find?

There's one more day to go in 2017 for Coinstar and eyeball finds. This is what I have so far. The big jar is from January through November and the small container is from December. The coins in holders are silver and wheats and the greenback was an eyeball find laying in front of a Coinstar machine.

Attachments

• DSCN2154.jpg
    DSCN2154.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 156
Went out Coin Star hunting today and scored two Steel Cents in one Coin Star machine they other attempts were dry..

I received as a gift this box from one of the kids and decided to fill it with my Coin Star finds, eye ball finds and anything else found not using a metal detector. I'll update once in awhile.. I've done pretty good so far..
A couple of nice looking steel cents. I've yet to find one in a coinstar machine.

Great finds! Thanks for posting.

I'm a bit surprised that the machines reject the presidential dollar coins and the Sacajawea dollars. But...I suppose it's our gain that Coinstar is so picky about what it accepts.

Great finds! Thanks for posting.

I'm a bit surprised that the machines reject the presidential dollar coins and the Sacajawea dollars. But...I suppose it's our gain that Coinstar is so picky about what it accepts.

The pres coins ,Sacs and some of the Foreign's were found just lying on the counter of the Coinstar machine probably by someone that could care less. They count in my book..

Back
Top Bottom