• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Yard sale finds

aviationgale

Elite Member
Found a little 10kt. today at a yard sale that we just happened to stop at. And a little more sterling. Love the necklace, as it is a bit longer than the others I have. And "people" when looking for marks be sure to look up under in the bale, sometimes they are hidden up there. You may be throwing the good stuff out!! Safe Memorial Day to you all!!

Attachments

• 100_6335.jpg
    100_6335.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 507
  • 100_6339.jpg
    100_6339.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 484
  • 100_6336.jpg
    100_6336.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_6330.jpg
    100_6330.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 484
  • 100_6338.jpg
    100_6338.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 481
Good catches, I’m still waiting to see a coin or piece of jewelry at a garage sale for years now.

Really? That's something. I once went to a garage sale that was somebody's entire coin/antique collection. Picked up some coins and an arrowhead. That's really rare though.

Jewelry however I see all the time at garage sales, one time I found a gold bracelet. Most of the time the jewelry is junk.

Good catches, I’m still waiting to see a coin or piece of jewelry at a garage sale for years now.

Take a loop with you as sometimes it is hard to see marks. I always tell them I'm looking for "avon" jewelry which is junk. It is out there just have to dig and dig some more. This stuff sat there for 3 days before I got my hands on it, can't believe nobody bought it up....

Really? That's something. I once went to a garage sale that was somebody's entire coin/antique collection. Picked up some coins and an arrowhead. That's really rare though.

Jewelry however I see all the time at garage sales, one time I found a gold bracelet. Most of the time the jewelry is junk.

I found 2 gold bracelets, one last year for $1, nice figaro, and one bangle years ago for $2.

Score! Good to see your bad shoulder isn't keeping you from finding treasures...one way or another!

Thank you, I feel like it is healing. And I don't feel too bad about not getting out as it is so dang hot I would not be out there anyway. I'm doing very light weights and the "dreaded" arm circles. I'm afraid to let them get too soft LOL:laughing: I'll keep pawing through the "junk" jewelry, I'm sure there will be another treasure waiting for me, HH !!

Back
Top Bottom