Walker, Trifecta & a Red Cent Highlight Week Two

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out for five hunts this week. The first last Sunday with Dewsweeper at my side I dug a dime trifecta along with a Walker half. The Barber Dime was maybe a foot away from the half and really had so odd numbers and strange sounds. as there was a cog key above them and almost center between them. Really clad I didn't pass on these targets. Had a couple of mid week hunts trough the snow. Digging really became as huge mess. The last hunt, today gave me 4 Merc's and a Red Cent. Finished the week with 15 Silvers, not as good as last week but i'm very happy with it. Trapper

Attachments

• 3-4-18 .jpg
    3-4-18 .jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 498
  • 3-4-18 1 .jpg
    3-4-18 1 .jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 480
  • 3-4-18-2.jpg
    3-4-18-2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 522
  • 3-5-18 .jpg
    3-5-18 .jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 518
  • 3-6-18 .jpg
    3-6-18 .jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 485
  • 3-8-18 .jpg
    3-8-18 .jpg
    55 KB · Views: 503
  • 3-10-18 .jpg
    3-10-18 .jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 482
Wow! There will be no silver left in your area by the end of the year, isn’t retirement great? Lol. Congrats on another pile o silver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow your doing great!!!! Congrats
It has been a great two weeks Vic. Today's hunt was a new site for me, gonna try another tomorrow.
Nice bunch of silver! You had a great week! Congrats.
Thank you Dewayne, I hope this good luck stays with me.
A fine week of silver digging Trapper...congrats on the Walker, dime trifecta and the rest!
Appreciate the reply Bruce. I need a big jump on you before you start this year.
Wow! There will be no silver left in your area by the end of the year, isn’t retirement great? Lol. Congrats on another pile o silver.
I'm very sure I am not getting them all Jerry but I sure am trying.
WOW there really was a red cent there.. I thought it was just a term, urban legend like Bigfoot or the chuppacabra.
The Red Cent is real. A surprise at 8 inches, I thought I was digging a Wheat. I think somebody had to much time on their hands and painted it. Trapper

That’s looking like a tuning key for a drum set there Trapper. I know this,man!:grin:
I guess it’s going to get comical from here on out,if you’re up to the mid 30s already I can see 500 this season. What’s the most someone has dug in a year since 2000? Back in the day I could see huge numbers but nothing like you’re gonna do recently. I can’t believe you don’t have an Equinox yet!;)
Congrats on more shininess,it’s great it’s going as planned for you!

WOW Trapper, YOU DA MAN! Congratulations.
It's been a lot of fun Jerry. I think I'm going to like this retirement thing.
Trapper, you're killin it. Nice haul. Looks like a record year in the making. Best of luck. Mark
It is one of my goals (record year). As long as its stays fun.
That’s looking like a tuning key for a drum set there Trapper. I know this,man!:grin:
I guess it’s going to get comical from here on out,if you’re up to the mid 30s already I can see 500 this season. What’s the most someone has dug in a year since 2000? Back in the day I could see huge numbers but nothing like you’re gonna do recently. I can’t believe you don’t have an Equinox yet!;)
Congrats on more shininess,it’s great it’s going as planned for you!
31 as of today Kevin. Raphis (Dan) a couple of years back went over a thousand in one year. I don't think I am in that league and even 500 would be big stretch. Not all is going as planned yet. Have not even started on the permissions yet. No Equinox in my plans as of yet. All except the first hunt has been with the 3030 and the 17" coil.
Great week of digging!
Thank you for your reply Dorange.
Wow, you continue to roll with finding the silvers. Congrats on the trifecta, walkers and all 15 of those silver coins. Way to go buddy!
Only 14 this week Jason, number 15 was the Sterling Charm. This last two weeks its like I'm walking in your shoes. Of course without the marbles and I still have a long way to go when it comes to digging Wheat's. Really looking forward to week three with at least 2 new locations for me to hunt. Trapper

Oh !!! I hafta keep my schedual strait ... new Hoover boys videos come out on wed .. Trappers silver show is always Saturday night! No snow hunting for me this week. I'll try to get out today.
Congradulations on the many saves buddy. And on your second half of the year . Another moment in time I will not forget 😎

Looking forward to the extra hour of sunshine after work to save a couple here and there.
Great week Trap👍 And a solid pile of clad also👍
,Dew

That’s a nice bunch of silver, congrats
Thank you Saoirse. Something about digging shine that I really like.
Looks like retirement is agreeing with you! :laughing: You shoulda quit your job years ago!
Mud I think the retirement agrees with me, not as sure with the wife yet. i don't think 5 hunts a week fits her schedule.
A big congrats on the the great finds !
Appreciate your response E-Trac. I spent a lot of Winter looking for some likely spots that might produce. So far its been pretty good.
Oh !!! I hafta keep my schedual strait ... new Hoover boys videos come out on wed .. Trappers silver show is always Saturday night! No snow hunting for me this week. I'll try to get out today.
Congradulations on the many saves buddy. And on your second half of the year . Another moment in time I will not forget 😎

Looking forward to the extra hour of sunshine after work to save a couple here and there.
Great week Trap👍 And a solid pile of clad also👍
,Dew
Thanks Dew, If I reported it after every hunt I would not have as much time to hunt. Just can't let that happen. Suppose to be good temps all week so I'm hoping for the best. Got a couple of new sites to check out today. I know I'll be going back to the one I hit yesterday. Glad the extra hour will allow you the extra hunt time.
All that silver,,, that's the reason why we metal detect,,, congrats
Thank you Eddy, Your right at least for me. Silver is the goal that makes it run. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom