Weight Loss Challenge

I totally forgot to PM my weight last week. A few days prior to that I had a wicked case of stomach flu that lasted a little more than two days. Only good thing to come out of that was the easy weight loss (even though it was no fun at all). Sent in my weight for this week.

I must say, I'm very glad this is about over because even though I have been pretty consistent with my weight loss, I haven't been enjoying it for the last few weeks. I think I hit rock bottom last week when we had a going-away party for one of our producers. There were loads of donuts, breakfast bagels and lots of other not-so-good choices (this was in the morning). Much to my dislike, I passed on it all. I'm also VERY tired of drinking water. I've made it easier by switching to unsweetened lemonade. My exercise? I do what I can but bad knees really limit what I can do. I still try to hit 50,000 steps for the week but have come up short lately.

Still hanging in there, but every day I feel the need to treat myself to something "off the list" for healthy eating.

Vex, there was a mistake. The weight I pm'd you was 274, not 278.

Sorry, your PM was formatted a little weird, it was all a quote, so I had no idea what your current weigh in was.

It is not a big deal, it will update when I input this weeks weight.

I totally forgot to PM my weight last week. A few days prior to that I had a wicked case of stomach flu that lasted a little more than two days. Only good thing to come out of that was the easy weight loss (even though it was no fun at all). Sent in my weight for this week.

I must say, I'm very glad this is about over because even though I have been pretty consistent with my weight loss, I haven't been enjoying it for the last few weeks. I think I hit rock bottom last week when we had a going-away party for one of our producers. There were loads of donuts, breakfast bagels and lots of other not-so-good choices (this was in the morning). Much to my dislike, I passed on it all. I'm also VERY tired of drinking water. I've made it easier by switching to unsweetened lemonade. My exercise? I do what I can but bad knees really limit what I can do. I still try to hit 50,000 steps for the week but have come up short lately.

Still hanging in there, but every day I feel the need to treat myself to something "off the list" for healthy eating.

You did great, and I understand your frustrations. If the changes you have made are not to your liking, feel free to do something else. It takes over 30 days to make a change a habit, and if you dont like that change, you wont stick with it.

Good habits arent for everybody, but at least you gave it a shot.

Thanks!

Week 10 Results

A whopping 8 people recorded thier weight this week...

But we have new leaders!

Week10Results.jpg

Well I was taken knocked off the top but that is ok I am happy where I am with my weight if I loose more that is ok if not I'm ok with it loosing 20 is good and anything less would probably be more harm then good. So congrats to the new leaders

This is the last week for the challenge!!!

Great job guys and gals!

For the final weigh-in, I want everyone to weigh in. Even if you havent weighed in for a couple weeks, I dont care. You may have gain a bunch, I dont care. You may have lost a bunch and forgot about the contest, I dont care.

If you started this challenge, I want you to finish it. It's easy just to do one more weigh-in.

Get you weigh-ins in before Monday May 14th for them to count.

I WILL NOT TAKE LATE NUMBERS!!!!

EVERYONE who FINISHED is a WINNER.

I lost about 25lbs and got under 200lbs for the first time in about 10 years. Hope to keep it there but I'll tell ya, I hate drinking water now. Had to be the worst part of the past few weeks.

And now.....time for a bacon cheeseburger.

Just an update for everyone.

I am tallying the final results and validating the top three weigh-ins.

I will post the results when I'm done.

Great job everyone!!

:clapping::thumbsup::clapping::thumbsup::clapping::thumbsup::clapping::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom