ENDED ALL***Bring On Summer Modifications***MERGED HERE

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
For all those that are trying to win the contest there is one modification that I am making.

Some folks have a good machine and a scoop and do not need the prize. Others are out of the country and might not be able to get the prize shipped to them.

The modification is you can have the prize as stated, or upgrade with your cash, OR you can get a gift of $1000.00 (One Thousand Dollars) American delivered. It will be either electronic or snail mail. If you choose a wire transfer to your bank, you will pay the fees.

Wow, that is very generous Scuba !!!!

.......and the odds are better than the real lottery :lol:

.......I still keep entering the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes, hey someone's got to win, and we've got plenty of room for their prize patrol van to park in our yard :laughing:

If i win, I wound probably take the detector, and not mention to the wife I could have had $1000 instead......lol

Just have to be in the right place at the right time. Almost 7 grand in gold last summer and 11,400.00 in cash in a dumpster.

Need an assistant to carry all that loot? Assist in the tallying? Someone to just hang around to pick up any you may accidentally drop? No? How about an apprentice? :laughing:

And... so you decided to go dumpster diving? :laughing:

Okay Scuba... if you don't, I will...
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=252519

You're a pretty generous guy... that's all I gotta say.

R5

I didn't know where to find it! There was an update I didn't tell to the story. The person that was with me got a suitcase full of money. over 130 grand. He gave me back the half I gave him and I found a few more bills in other places. I took 11,400.00 total out of that dumpster.

I didn't know where to find it! There was an update I didn't tell to the story. The person that was with me got a suitcase full of money. over 130 grand. He gave me back the half I gave him and I found a few more bills in other places. I took 11,400.00 total out of that dumpster.

You are pulling our leg. Right? $130,000?

You are pulling our leg. Right? $130,000?

One thing I never do is lie. There was so much cash in that house it was unbelievable. I have said more than I was going to. We are only going to talk about my money.

From what I found I choose to give some away. I have been blessed. I am not rich but I believe in karma. Most my friends think I am lucky. Sure luck plays a role but so does other forces.

Back
Top Bottom