I wish it was silvers.. but its stuff instead

castleberry

So did a few hours at a friends property near a old barn ( still standing) built in the 20's. Iron everywhere but as I got away from the barn it thinned out. Found some random stuff, but have permission to go back anytime and there's lots of ground to cover... Had fun, got dirty and was nice to be outside..

Attachments

• Resized_20191115_131907.jpg
    Resized_20191115_131907.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 284
Great photo castle 👍 yup lotsa fixing of farm implements around the barns .
Spread out and get under the big old trees and wash line posts .

Dew... Great tip on the cloths lines ... Surrounding field needs cutting again soon, grass is way high making it difficult to get coil close to the ground...

Its a 21 acre property, borders a road that's been there since the 1800s, has a large stream/small river bordering the other part of the property... can go back anytime I want, will be helping fix some fences with my friend there in the weeks to come in appreciation of the permission ..

The way I look at it- if you get outside and get some results- it’s a good day. Each piece you find just gives you more experience. Like everyone tells me- the more you get to know your detector- the better you will be with it. So it sounds like a win-win no matter what you find!

Old relics are cool to find, depending what youre into & they make great displays. Its not always about finding silver or old coins, you find what you find, location, location, location.

Very cool rustic photo , a work of art ! A detectorist's " still life" . Keep having fun at that site . I think it's really going to pay off for you .

Thank you SS, never looked at it that way till now, totally by accident a nice photo ... Will be back there hopefully many times in the near future and of course will post any finds.

Back
Top Bottom