Beach finds

joshpughnaples

:shock::shock:Went out with coldmidget for long day of hunting,had fun found clad,junk on the way home I stopped at a beach to finish up the day found 6 quaters and then I found this,she told me she was in a car crash and had rods in her body she wanted to see if I could find them,found rods in legs,heel mouth,aslo picked up gold,keeping it clean it was south,she smiles im happy with my first full body scan,should have brought her home and put her in my treasure area,also got a pic of coldmidget hutting for his gold..

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 584
  • GOLD.jpg
    GOLD.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 576
you should have asked for her gold maybe she was a leprechaun and then she would have to give you her gold :laughing:

Haha!! You guys definitely look like my kind of MDers. Looking forward to meeting up on my next trip out to SW Florida.

Congrats on your first body scan. That's still on my list!

thats just not right. leave me and look what u find lol.i would have love to use my df to see how deep it would go lol. had a great time looking forward to our next trip. gratz on your find:laughing:

True story, two nice bikinis walked up to me this summer and asked me if I was finding anything. I told them yes I just found two hotties and ran my coil in front of them. It was a joke but my Excal sounded off on one of them around the lower waist area. I told her I was hearing her belly button ring while laughing and then looked down and no belly button ring was there. :roll:

She then giggled and told me it was not her belly button ring. Close but no cigar Bill Clinton said...... :laughing::laughing::laughing::D I love hunting on the beach when it is hot! Nice targets but something is fishy about them ladies.

totally off topic but why is that the new piercing now i was getting a tattoo and some girl came in with her mom and asked for one. I was thinking wow that would hurt alot. That is something that just shouldnt get pierced:no:

Back
Top Bottom