• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 rings in the water at a beach this morning

kwo123

Elite Member
Went to a beach but always produces because there are always adults in the water. It's been a month since I've been to this beach and wow does it produce today. The gold ring is 14 K and has real diamonds. Seven diamonds. The other two rings are stainless steel but cool looking. The cross air ring is silver marked 925 on the back.

Took it to Helzburgs jewelry since it has their jewelry mark inside and they said just over 1ct of diamonds. A new one in the case with same number of diamonds and all is $2200 so appraisal value would be around that. Going in my collection though!!

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpg
    IMG_2781.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
How deep were they or how far out from the beach? I considered wading this weekend while on vacation but stuck to the beach instead. Didn't turn out as well as what you did for sure?

How deep were they or how far out from the beach? I considered wading this weekend while on vacation but stuck to the beach instead. Didn't turn out as well as what you did for sure?

Well these were waist to chest deep but I find rings from ankle deep to my chin deep. I start shallow walking parallel lines to the shore then turn around and go out another step. Don't just roam around in the water I've found. Take your time and cover it methodically.

Well these were waist to chest deep but I find rings from ankle deep to my chin deep. I start shallow walking parallel lines to the shore then turn around and go out another step. Don't just roam around in the water I've found. Take your time and cover it methodically.

Thanks for the info!
I tried a little of that this weekend at a not so populated stretch of beach and got discouraged not getting any hits for anything. I only have a Fisher F22 so not waterproof and was only able to go waist deep. Will try it at the more popular stretch.

Great finds I got start hitting some lake beaches...Subscribed to your youtube channel.

strick

Back
Top Bottom