• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Kentucky people tell me where you are

A lot of Kentucky people represented here if anyone is near to Todd county area or in Todd county holler at me I sould have my new GTP 1350 in a day or 2 would like to find some new spots to hunt.

Downtown Lexington

Hunting when I have time. Have lots of research on Google Earth and happy to collaborate.

Southeastern Kentucky hunting buddy needed.

Hi everyone. I am new to the hobby. I have a White Spectra V3I, very nice...looking for someone to hunt with me and my husband. I have a lot of places to metal detect and would like to get together to hunt and learn. We live in southeastern Kentucky. I am very anxious to go metal detecting, any time. Any one?

Hi from Hopkinsville, KY!

Hi there...Wow, a lot of people that are close by! I am in Hopkinsville, KY, commonly known as Hoptown, to people in this area. I am fairly new to metal detecting, as well. I have just got serious about it the last couple months, and am pretty hooked now. I still am struggling to get something out of a hole, without digging a small grave. Hopefully, I will improve when I receive my new Garrett's Pro Pointer that I ordered. I have a new White's Coinmaster, which I am still undecided about. My biggest problem is trying to find somewhere to go, where I won't worry I am going to get in trouble. I have hunted the playgrounds, but want to find some old stuff. I have found about $38 and a couple rings. One was 10k gold with yellow topaz and 2 diamond chips. I would LOVE to go to a beach to treasure hunt. Hoping to get some great tips from this site, and maybe find a club around here, to meet some other enthusiasts like myself.

Im new to MD. I live in Nicholasville, KY. I would love to find someone in the area to go hunting with. I have caught the bug for metal detecting and would love to get serious about searching some areas. If youre interested in getting together to hunt contact me at [email protected]

I'm just getting back in to the hobby. I had a Garret as kid and picked up a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV on sale recently. I'm in the Bowling Green area.

on and off......again

here in Pike Co., Ky. southeast part of the state

:grin:

Glasgow Ky

Need more Dirt. LOL Anyone wanna go fishing? Glasgow Here.
2012 finds (2) 925 rings (1) 41 merc, several wheaties,,, Prob 5 Lbs Clad.
Any locals wanna hunt ?

Richmond, KY

Looking for treasure but will settle for the adventure. Anyone around Richmond, Lexington or surrounding areas want to meet for MD'ing?

James

The Pro Pointer by Garrett is by far the best pin pointer in my opinion I have 2 of em and would be wasting a lot of time and damage to finds if I didn't have one. Try knocking on doors in older parts of town and asking for permission. A lot of older houses are often loaded with silver.

Just curious.....how many on this thread still enjoying the hobby. Anyone in Louisville or Lexinton or anywhere near feel free to shoot me a PM.

Pretty sure I PM'ed everyone on here from the Lexington area but if I missed anyone PM me... Can't wait to start hunting here... :D

I am from Lexington as well and I am currently in the market to buy my first metal detector. Where do you all go to hunt around here?

Back
Top Bottom