ENDED 2016 Gift Exchange results

I received my packages from ScubaDetector on Friday. He sent me some very nice items. Thank you very much Robert.

Attachments

• 20161211_181500.jpg
    20161211_181500.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,116
HUGE thanks to Jackalope for sending over these gifts! Stoked about the mini travel speaker and nice knifes, not to mention the silver... including his very 1st walker he ever dug! :shock: I feel like we are engaged now or something haha! :laughing: Way too kind though! Thanks again!

Thanks Ace for the Goodies! Some very interesting coins I must Say. Some oldies too!:yes: And the Nixon Coin is great!! Have a great Christmas!

Here is what I received from MudPuppy. These gifts are very special to me. I really do LOVE them. He could not have sent anything better. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry the picture is not the greatest. The silver dollar is a 1925 PEACE Dollar; the ring is a scripture ring with Romans 8:8 on it; and the cross is 925. BEAUTIFUL!

* Mailing his package today!

Attachments

• FMDF Gift Exchange 2016 -- From MudPuppy.jpg
    FMDF Gift Exchange 2016 -- From MudPuppy.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,081
This year I was lucky enough to be paired with Pasttom. I received his package today. He included some of the finds from his area. A Pepsi token from Camelot Park, a rolled cent from Pismo Beach, a nice little silver ring, a cross and a coin or token still encrusted the way he found it. He also included a pick for cleaning finds, a laser pointer, a carbiner, a little fish and a really nice small Buck knife. That will come in handy since I lost the knife I usually carry in my pocket. I always feel that I got a lot more than they received from me. Everyone on the forum always is generous with their exchange gifts.
P4.JPG

Received my gift from jerr-man today, will open it on Christmas eve!
Thank you Jerry!

Received my gift from TwistedT yesterday - a crazy non-stop day, so I stashed the box in my bag and brought it to work with me this morning to open.

All I can say is I'm in shock at all the amazing goodies.

My favorites are two flat buttons dug by TwistedT himself!

He also sent;

1951D die break error cent
1994 die break error cent
1960D large date - now I'll maybe finally learn how to tell!
Westward Journey Nickel set
Handbook of US coins
An incredible loupe - best loupe I've ever looked through (30x21) it's so clear!
A pack of batteries
A set of brushes
Two pairs of awesome gloves
A nice card

THANK YOU FRED for the amazing gifts! I will treasure them.

- Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_7557.jpg
    IMG_7557.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_7559.jpg
    IMG_7559.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 786
If the postal service is on schedule (doubtful), Khouse should be getting his care package today or tomorrow. I received mine in a super fast time. Thanks Kenny!

I received George's (Philbyfile) package yesterday and HOLY SMOKES! :shock: Did he hit the ball out of the park!!! He sent me a Baylor University ( his wife it the associate Dean there) hat and T-shirt.....a roll of 1943 steel wheaties...... a PCGS slabbed PR69 Cameo 2014-s dime..... a NGC slabbed PF 70 Ultra Cameo 2015-s silver dime!!! Both are just absolutely beautiful!!!! On top of that a stunning 1881-s Morgan Dollar!! This was my first gift exchange and I could not of asked for anything better......this is why FMDF is the only forum I am on!!! Thank you so much George!!!!! And thank you Vlad!!!!

Attachments

• received_10209090432032513.jpeg
    received_10209090432032513.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 696
  • received_10209090431872509.jpeg
    received_10209090431872509.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 663
Just got my package from 7centsworth. An awesome 1869 3 cent coin, a .999 pure copper commemorative coin, the perfect pocket knife, I even got a grain of 24k gold!!! Great stuff! Thanks 7.

Just received my gifts from Pennyfinder! A multitool, which of course is Great! A nice USA Hat that will come in handy to keep the sun off my old bald head! A Knife! That shows concern for my well being, and a beautiful Merc and War Nickel! And a Nice Card! Thank You Penny! You hit all the bright spots here! I love 'em! So does my little dog! :laughing: Merry Christmas!
Mud

Attachments

• christmas16p.jpg
    christmas16p.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 575
  • christmas16m.jpg
    christmas16m.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 651
  • christmas16.jpg
    christmas16.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 571
I got my gift from Dragonfire. Can I just say wow. I'm truely embarrassed for my gift that I sent him. He gave me 2 sets of gloves a loupe 2 silver dimes an assortment of tokens and a digger that he made himself and it looks tough as nails. Which is good because I didn't have one but now I do when I try out land detecting

Attachments

• IMG_2290.jpg
    IMG_2290.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 624
I got my gift from Dragonfire. Can I just say wow. I'm truely embarrassed for my gift that I sent him. He gave me 2 sets of gloves a loupe 2 silver dimes an assortment of tokens and a digger that he made himself and it looks tough as nails. Which is good because I didn't have one but now I do when I try out land detecting

I know what you mean...... After seeing some of the rest of the things, wondering if I may have been a little light....... Might have to follow up with a second package....... ;)

I received my gift from Briman05 .. And I must say I am very happy with what I got .. More wheaties than I have dug up in 2 yrs .. and very nice back pack lunch Box . a Signed copy of Living Gettysburg.. Two very handy pouches .. a handy set of screw drivers.. and a very Nice Christmas card ..and more

Thanks Brian !!

Ps if I made you feel bad Im sorry It wasnt my intention ..

Attachments

• HPIM0646.jpg
    HPIM0646.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 655
I just received my gifts from Vermonster today and have to say they couldn't have been better if I picked them out myself. He sent me a package of venison jerkey from his own deer, I am a deer hunter too but due to family obligations this year didn't get to hunt so this was special. He also sent me a nice Joshua Tree national park 75th anniversary token, some nice gloves, batteries for my detector and this really cool U.S Border patrol challenge coin. The pics of this coin don't do it justice, it is one of the nicest Iv'e ever seen. I will display both coins proudly with my silver and gold finds. thanks so much Sean and Merry Christmas to all!

IMG_0675_zpsv9c4xnft.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0676_zpsh9nm6lv8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0677_zpsfvuwdsut.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0678_zps6ycrnlm5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0679_zpsfpza3qnf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0678_zps6ycrnlm5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I received my gift from Briman05 .. And I must say I am very happy with what I got .. More wheaties than I have dug up in 2 yrs .. and very nice back pack lunch Box . a Signed copy of Living Gettysburg.. Two very handy pouches .. a handy set of screw drivers.. and a very Nice Christmas card ..and more

Thanks Brian !!

Ps if I made you feel bad Im sorry It wasnt my intention ..

I'm so glad you liked everything. The one find pouch is what I use in the summer while I'm beachcomber hunting cause the water runs right through it. You didn't make me feel bad I just felt like I hadn't sent enough

Got my gift in!

Digger Dave read me like a book. He sent an awesome assortment of stuff. Several flat buttons, a 1922 French IndoChina Coin in beautiful shape, his first ox shoe, a couple primo cigars, gloves, a new set of kneepads (ill definitely be putting a hurting on these) a pair of safety glasses and great little head lamp.

He also included an odd little find. Its a penny stuck inside of a woodchip. Now ive seen bullets stuck in wood but nothing quite like this. Its a definite conversation piece for sure and will be front and center in my display case. :D

What an awesome way to start Christmas Week. Thanks so much to the forum and DiggerDave for this cool exchange.

Happy hunting and Merry Christmas!!!:D

Attachments

• care package.jpg
    care package.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 593
Got Ron 71's gift last night, and it was great. The bateries and gloves will be put to good use, but he pouch us the best part. Until now, I detected with whatever cargo pants I had, so I used every pocket. Now I don't need to do that. Thanks a bunch Ron, much appreciated! !!

20161217_143730_zpszwsx4aif.jpg

Crumble sent three gifts...a pair of gloves, a really nice pouch for my web belt, and an awesome silver coin that's really old, or at least looks old! I'll have fun researching it, because as a Gulf Coaster, I have zero experience with finds like this. If anybody wants to post a spoiler and tell me all about it, that would be fine, too! It weighs .75 oz. Reale cool! Thanks, Crumble!

Attachments

• IMG_2600[1].jpg
    IMG_2600[1].jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_2605[1].jpg
    IMG_2605[1].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_2606[1].jpg
    IMG_2606[1].jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 523
Digger Dave read me like a book. He sent an awesome assortment of stuff. Several flat buttons, a 1922 French IndoChina Coin in beautiful shape, his first ox shoe, a couple primo cigars, gloves, a new set of kneepads (ill definitely be putting a hurting on these) a pair of safety glasses and great little head lamp.

He also included an odd little find. Its a penny stuck inside of a woodchip. Now ive seen bullets stuck in wood but nothing quite like this. Its a definite conversation piece for sure and will be front and center in my display case. :D

What an awesome way to start Christmas Week. Thanks so much to the forum and DiggerDave for this cool exchange.

Happy hunting and Merry Christmas!!!:D

Glad you liked the gifts Chris.

I tried to make the package a collection of practical store bought stuff and interesting finds. I see you slabbed the flat buttons and coin.

Merry Christmas to all!! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom