Got A Ring Today...

Huckleberry

Elite Member
Today I went to the schoolyard for a while, as my yard is still giving me fits!!! So much so that I was beginning to doubt the F75??? So anyway... sens 30, disc 6, dE process, notch 1, and 4H tones. I went back to my old ways of tone hunting, making my dig or no-dig decisions before checking VDI. Everything kinda fell into place, and it was like old times.

Not a lot to see here, all clad. 4 Quarters, 9 dimes, 2 nickels, and 15 pennies that look to be zincolns. (Hey, this was an experiment in self confidence as well as confidence in the machine.) The ring was 7 inches deep, no rust but no markings either. Just a junker, but at least it wasn’t funky. :lol: Trash to keepers ratio was about 1:4, so that was a good thing! It was fun, and that's gotta count for something! Thanks for lookin’. GL and HH.

Huckelberry that is a sweet looking ring and congrats on a fine hunt. And I, like you are starting to listen to tones to make my dig or no dig decision. Then I look at the VDIs. It can be an eye opener. Like; Why Johnny Ringo, looks like someone just walked over your grave.Ha ha Good luck, Mark

Huckelberry that is a sweet looking ring and congrats on a fine hunt. And I, like you are starting to listen to tones to make my dig or no dig decision. Then I look at the VDIs. It can be an eye opener. Like; Why Johnny Ringo, looks like someone just walked over your grave.Ha ha Good luck, Mark

Why is it that when I read that, I can't help but hear Val sayin' it???

Nice ring and that clad will add up ! Good hunt !

Thanks Soil Surgeon. It's starting to accumulate.

I like that ring... colorful!

Thanks Iggyks.

Congrats on the clad haul and maybe next time you'lll find that Dutch oven full of gold coins!

Thanks JAK. I don't expect to, but if I were to be so fortunate... well... What Dutch oven full of gold coins??? :?:

Nice hunt and ring, congrats

Thanks Jamflicker.

Back
Top Bottom