Equinox accessories

Also want to put this out there. I wanted to try the Minelab ML80 low latency Bluetooth headphones but they are not available yet. BUT a little birdie told me that the ML80's are actually a Minelab rebrand of the Miccus SR-71 Stealth headphones. I ordered a pair and sure enough they are the exact same headphones. The Miccus manual was word for word with the Minelab Equinox manual instructions for the ML80's.
I bought mine off Amazon for like $69.

MInelab has locked the page that talked about availability of their accessories and coils. The last I saw is that they are concentrating on meeting the demand for the 600/800 first, and their manufacturing will not start on the coils and headphones until demand is settled down.
I saw that the earliest that ANY accessory would likely be available is in late April or May.

I fully understand that they want to get the stock machines out the door to customers, before having to deal with accessories. The demand is VERY high, and they are doing what they think is necessary to keep up.

I've been put on a dealer's waiting list for any, and all accessories (Coils and headphones) that become available. I suggest that you contact your dealer and get on a list NOW, or deal with the same demand problems that we are experiencing with the basic models.
(I am #1 on the list with my dealer for the coils as they come available!)

MInelab has locked the page that talked about availability of their accessories and coils. The last I saw is that they are concentrating on meeting the demand for the 600/800 first, and their manufacturing will not start on the coils and headphones until demand is settled down.
I saw that the earliest that ANY accessory would likely be available is in late April or May.

I fully understand that they want to get the stock machines out the door to customers, before having to deal with accessories. The demand is VERY high, and they are doing what they think is necessary to keep up.

I've been put on a dealer's waiting list for any, and all accessories (Coils and headphones) that become available. I suggest that you contact your dealer and get on a list NOW, or deal with the same demand problems that we are experiencing with the basic models.
(I am #1 on the list with my dealer for the coils as they come available!)

At this point, maybe that's the best that Minelab can do (other than talking to Detech, Coiltech or Nel about making some small coils), but it is strange ML didn't deal with basic accessories a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom